James Franco Parodies Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' Music Video
James Franco spoofs Justin Bieber in a homemade video featuring the teen's single "Boyfriend". The Harry Osborn of Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy sports bangs, puts on a side cap and wears a hoodie to mirror the Canadian singer's signature boyish look. He sings to the camera, lip-synching lyrics of the single.
Franco is not alone in the video. He is joined by Ashley Benson, his "Spring Breakers" co-star whom he's romantically linked to. The "Pretty Little Liars" actress hid her blonde tresses under a brunette wig to resemble Bieber's on-screen lady who happened to look like her "Spring Breakers" co-star and his on-off girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Franco originally posted the video on his WhoSay account and removed it later on, but it has been copied many times and can easily be found on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child