James Franco Parodies Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' Music Video
James Franco spoofs Justin Bieber in a homemade video featuring the teen's single "Boyfriend". The Harry Osborn of Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy sports bangs, puts on a side cap and wears a hoodie to mirror the Canadian singer's signature boyish look. He sings to the camera, lip-synching lyrics of the single.
Franco is not alone in the video. He is joined by Ashley Benson, his "Spring Breakers" co-star whom he's romantically linked to. The "Pretty Little Liars" actress hid her blonde tresses under a brunette wig to resemble Bieber's on-screen lady who happened to look like her "Spring Breakers" co-star and his on-off girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Franco originally posted the video on his WhoSay account and removed it later on, but it has been copied many times and can easily be found on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.
More James Franco News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'