James Franco Parodies Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' Music Video
James Franco spoofs Justin Bieber in a homemade video featuring the teen's single "Boyfriend". The Harry Osborn of Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy sports bangs, puts on a side cap and wears a hoodie to mirror the Canadian singer's signature boyish look. He sings to the camera, lip-synching lyrics of the single.
Franco is not alone in the video. He is joined by Ashley Benson, his "Spring Breakers" co-star whom he's romantically linked to. The "Pretty Little Liars" actress hid her blonde tresses under a brunette wig to resemble Bieber's on-screen lady who happened to look like her "Spring Breakers" co-star and his on-off girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Franco originally posted the video on his WhoSay account and removed it later on, but it has been copied many times and can easily be found on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.
More James Franco News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist