James Franco Parodies Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' Music Video
James Franco spoofs Justin Bieber in a homemade video featuring the teen's single "Boyfriend". The Harry Osborn of Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy sports bangs, puts on a side cap and wears a hoodie to mirror the Canadian singer's signature boyish look. He sings to the camera, lip-synching lyrics of the single.
Franco is not alone in the video. He is joined by Ashley Benson, his "Spring Breakers" co-star whom he's romantically linked to. The "Pretty Little Liars" actress hid her blonde tresses under a brunette wig to resemble Bieber's on-screen lady who happened to look like her "Spring Breakers" co-star and his on-off girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Franco originally posted the video on his WhoSay account and removed it later on, but it has been copied many times and can easily be found on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly