'The Bachelor' Premiere Recap: A 26th Girl and First Eliminations
Twenty five plus one ladies met Sean Lowe in "The Bachelor" season 17 premiere aired on Monday, January 7. Among those making impressions in their first meeting were Kelly who sang a song she wrote for Sean, Katie who tought him some yoga, Ashley P. who's a fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" and wanted to be tied by him, and Robyn who tried to do a backflip but failed.
There was also Paige from "Bachelor Pad" season 3 and Sarah who had one of her arms amputated. Tierra, a leasing consultant from Denver, made Sean "bend the rules a little bit." The bachelor gave her a rose right away, saying, "You have this sweet, exciting ... such a good energy."
Lesley M. brought a football to run a play together, but she actually just wanted to see his butt. Sean said she's funny. Lauren, a journalist, jokingly said, "My dad did want me to send you a message. If you break my heart, he's going to break your legs." Lindsay arrived in a wedding dress and described herself as a "prankster."
After 25 ladies made their introductions, host Chris Harrison said there's another woman who wanted to meet Sean on the show. It turned out to be Kacie B. who finished fourth in Ben Flajnik's season. She wanted "to see if there's a possibility of something between us," and Sean was "so glad."
The other girls were upset that Kacie joined them as Desiree stated, "I don't think it's fair." Desiree, however, might be a bit relieved as she's among those who got the first impression rose. There were already some dramas as Taryn cried because she didn't get a chance to talk to Sean, and Sarah felt insecure because of her one arm.
Taryn and Sarah later also got the rose, along with AshLee F., Selma, Robyn, Jackie, Leslie H., Brooke, Catherine, Katie, Diana, Amanda, Lesley M., Kacie B., Kristy, Daniella and Lindsay. Meanwhile, Ashley H., Paige, Lacey, Lauren, KeriAnn, Kelly and Ashley P. were sent home in the first episode.
When "The Bachelor" returns next week, the girls will have their first date with Sean. A preview teases an ambulance trip and catfights among other dramas.
More The Bachelor News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert