One Direction Premiere New Video 'Kiss You'
Directioners finally get to experience the video premiere of One Direction's "Kiss You". The boys have released the full length music video following a string of teasers that announced the clip's big debut on Vevo.
The three-minute clip shows the boys, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, goofing around as they drive convertibles and ride motorcycles, doing some silly choreography as they stand shirtless on surfboards, and pretending to be skiing as they wear complete skiing outfits. They also dress like Elvis Presley for their "Jailhouse Rock"-inspired skit and put on their sailor outfits as they pose for their "Anchors Aweigh"-inspired group shots.
The video's director, Vaughan Arnell, talked about how the "Kiss You" clip was different from the other work he had done before with the guys. "The ultimate tease, I think it's as you've never seen the boys before, kind of studio-based. I wouldn't say comedy, it's all tongue-in-cheek," said the director of 1D's "Live While We're Young" and "Little Things" music videos. "And I think in the past, the boys have always been outside, it's always been kind of quite location-based, and this is the first studio-based idea I've done with them."
What surprised Arnell about the boys in this new video, and which will surely endear them to their hordes of fans even more, is the teen stars' sense of humor which they displayed while they were shooting the vintage-styled scenes.
One Direction's "Kiss You" Music Video
More One Direction News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby