One Direction Premiere New Video 'Kiss You'
Directioners finally get to experience the video premiere of One Direction's "Kiss You". The boys have released the full length music video following a string of teasers that announced the clip's big debut on Vevo.
The three-minute clip shows the boys, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, goofing around as they drive convertibles and ride motorcycles, doing some silly choreography as they stand shirtless on surfboards, and pretending to be skiing as they wear complete skiing outfits. They also dress like Elvis Presley for their "Jailhouse Rock"-inspired skit and put on their sailor outfits as they pose for their "Anchors Aweigh"-inspired group shots.
The video's director, Vaughan Arnell, talked about how the "Kiss You" clip was different from the other work he had done before with the guys. "The ultimate tease, I think it's as you've never seen the boys before, kind of studio-based. I wouldn't say comedy, it's all tongue-in-cheek," said the director of 1D's "Live While We're Young" and "Little Things" music videos. "And I think in the past, the boys have always been outside, it's always been kind of quite location-based, and this is the first studio-based idea I've done with them."
What surprised Arnell about the boys in this new video, and which will surely endear them to their hordes of fans even more, is the teen stars' sense of humor which they displayed while they were shooting the vintage-styled scenes.
One Direction's "Kiss You" Music Video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival