Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication on New Year's Eve
Josh Brolin got a little too carried away when celebrating New Year a few days ago. The 44-year-old actor was arrested just before midnight during a New Year's Eve celebration with a couple of friends in Santa Monica, California.
The John O'Mara of "Gangster Squad" was taken into police custody at 3:02 A.M. Tuesday, January 1 for public intoxication. He was later released at 7:14 A.M. after sobering up and reportedly posting $250 bail. Luckily for him, he was let go with no citation.
Sources close to Brolin said it was just a bunch of guys hanging out to ring in 2013 but ended up with him having "too much fun." Authorities apparently find their reasoning make sense enough not to pursue a further legal action.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons