Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication on New Year's Eve
Josh Brolin got a little too carried away when celebrating New Year a few days ago. The 44-year-old actor was arrested just before midnight during a New Year's Eve celebration with a couple of friends in Santa Monica, California.
The John O'Mara of "Gangster Squad" was taken into police custody at 3:02 A.M. Tuesday, January 1 for public intoxication. He was later released at 7:14 A.M. after sobering up and reportedly posting $250 bail. Luckily for him, he was let go with no citation.
Sources close to Brolin said it was just a bunch of guys hanging out to ring in 2013 but ended up with him having "too much fun." Authorities apparently find their reasoning make sense enough not to pursue a further legal action.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers