Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication on New Year's Eve
Josh Brolin got a little too carried away when celebrating New Year a few days ago. The 44-year-old actor was arrested just before midnight during a New Year's Eve celebration with a couple of friends in Santa Monica, California.
The John O'Mara of "Gangster Squad" was taken into police custody at 3:02 A.M. Tuesday, January 1 for public intoxication. He was later released at 7:14 A.M. after sobering up and reportedly posting $250 bail. Luckily for him, he was let go with no citation.
Sources close to Brolin said it was just a bunch of guys hanging out to ring in 2013 but ended up with him having "too much fun." Authorities apparently find their reasoning make sense enough not to pursue a further legal action.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'