Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication on New Year's Eve
Josh Brolin got a little too carried away when celebrating New Year a few days ago. The 44-year-old actor was arrested just before midnight during a New Year's Eve celebration with a couple of friends in Santa Monica, California.
The John O'Mara of "Gangster Squad" was taken into police custody at 3:02 A.M. Tuesday, January 1 for public intoxication. He was later released at 7:14 A.M. after sobering up and reportedly posting $250 bail. Luckily for him, he was let go with no citation.
Sources close to Brolin said it was just a bunch of guys hanging out to ring in 2013 but ended up with him having "too much fun." Authorities apparently find their reasoning make sense enough not to pursue a further legal action.
More Josh Brolin News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017