Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication on New Year's Eve
Josh Brolin got a little too carried away when celebrating New Year a few days ago. The 44-year-old actor was arrested just before midnight during a New Year's Eve celebration with a couple of friends in Santa Monica, California.
The John O'Mara of "Gangster Squad" was taken into police custody at 3:02 A.M. Tuesday, January 1 for public intoxication. He was later released at 7:14 A.M. after sobering up and reportedly posting $250 bail. Luckily for him, he was let go with no citation.
Sources close to Brolin said it was just a bunch of guys hanging out to ring in 2013 but ended up with him having "too much fun." Authorities apparently find their reasoning make sense enough not to pursue a further legal action.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March