One Direction Release 3rd Teaser of 'Kiss You' Music Video
Directioners will have to wait only 3 more days before they can finally see the full length music video of One Direction's single "Kiss You". The boyband have released the third installment of their 5-series teaser as fans eagerly await the group's upcoming video premiere. The latest clip shows behind-the-scenes shots of the boys as it tags the soon-to-debut "Kiss You" as "the music video blockbuster that's going places."
The latest teaser shows the boys, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, driving convertibles and riding motorcycles as they are being shot in front of a big green screen. The short clip shows the guys with their funny antics, making goofy stunts and obviously having fun shooting the video that will premiere on Vevo on January 7.
Just a couple of days ago, the British-Irish boyband came out with the first teaser where they were dressed in sailor outfits, inspired by the 1945 movie "Anchors Aweigh" that starred the late greats, Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra. The next day saw the teen music stars dressing up like "The King" Elvis Presley in his "Jailhouse Rock" hit back in the 50s.
Directed by One Direction's "Live While We're Young" and "Little Things" music video director Vaughan Arnell, the "Kiss You" video promises to be the goofiest one the band and has turned out to be the boys' favorite.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen