Ryan Murphy: 'American Horror Story' Season 3 Will Be More 'Evil Glamour'
Ryan Murphy has dropped some hints about "American Horror Story" season 3. After previously saying that the next chapter would be lighter than the second season, he explains, "I mean, I don't think anything could ever be as dark as the mental health care system in our country."
Sharing his idea for the third installment, he tells Entertainment Weekly, "I sorta feel like for the third version I want to do something that's a little bit more 'evil glamour.' Just something that's a little bit more...one of the things that I missed this season was I really loved having that Romeo & Juliet youth story with Violet and Tate. I want something like that again and we're doing something like that in the third season."
After filming in and around Los Angeles for the first two seasons, "AHS" may move the production to another country as Murphy shares, "And we're contemplating shooting the show in a different place. We're contemplating shooting it in a place in the country where true horror has been." He goes on claiming, "We've got lots of delicious plans."
Murphy previously teased that hint to plot of "AHS" season 3 was hidden in the recently aired episode titled "The Name Game". He said, "It's not done like it was last year. It's a different kind of clue. You really have to be quick and watch. I made sure to put it in there for the fans because I know people loved that last year, figuring it out."
More American Horror Story News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist