First Look at 'Private Practice' Wedding in Series Finale
"Private Practice" will host a wedding before it takes a final bow. Kate Walsh's Addison and Benjamin Bratt's Jake will walk down the aisle in the series finale of the "Grey's Anatomy" spin-off and the first look at the wedding has been shared in a picture.
The image features the groom and the bride sharing a kiss, presumably after they swap vows. The nuptials will be attended by the Seaside Health and Wellness family, including Addison's best friend Naomi (Audra McDonald), who makes her way back to Los Angeles from New York. Naomi was last seen in season 4.
"It was great to spend time with everyone," lead actress Walsh gushes about the final episode. "That's what the last few episodes were about - soaking up the moments." Hinting that there will be a tear-jerking moment, she advises fans, "Keep the Kleenex handy!"
It will be the second marriage for Addison, who was previously married to Patrick Dempsey's Derek on "Grey's". The couple got divorced after she cheated on him with another doctor Eric Dane's Mark Sloan, who is none other than McDreamy's best friend.
Walsh previously said why her character deserved the happy ending, "After all Addison has suffered and struggled with throughout the series - all the heartache and hardship -- Shonda [Rhimes, the Private Practice's creator and showrunner] really wanted to have her find a meaningful relationship and she got to have her child and find a guy that was her match. It will be very emotional for fans and very satisfying."
The final episode of "Private Practive" is called "In Which We Say Goodbye" and will air Tuesday, January 22 at 10 P.M. on ABC.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018