Kris Allen Breaks Arm in Car Crash on New Year's Day
Kris Allen got into an accident in early 2013. The winner of "American Idol" season eight and his wife Katy were involved in a car accident on Tuesday, January 1. The head-on collision caused him to suffer a lot of pain and break his arm, but thankfully, the singer is fine.
Giving updates on Kris' condition is his mom Kimberly who tweets, "From Kris: he's in a lot of pain, arm broke, may not play guitar for a while. Prayers welcome please! #headoncollision." She later posts a photo of her son, looking kind of shocked while clutching his wounded arm in the hospital.
"Kristopher and Katy [Allen, Kris' wife] are both pretty beat up but ALIVE! Thank you Jesus! They are setting his arm now and will have surgery tomorrow," Kimberly continues. She also shares that Kris' French bulldog Zorro, which was with him when the accident took place, was "fine too! Very shook up, but not injured."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences