Kris Allen Breaks Arm in Car Crash on New Year's Day
Kris Allen got into an accident in early 2013. The winner of "American Idol" season eight and his wife Katy were involved in a car accident on Tuesday, January 1. The head-on collision caused him to suffer a lot of pain and break his arm, but thankfully, the singer is fine.
Giving updates on Kris' condition is his mom Kimberly who tweets, "From Kris: he's in a lot of pain, arm broke, may not play guitar for a while. Prayers welcome please! #headoncollision." She later posts a photo of her son, looking kind of shocked while clutching his wounded arm in the hospital.
"Kristopher and Katy [Allen, Kris' wife] are both pretty beat up but ALIVE! Thank you Jesus! They are setting his arm now and will have surgery tomorrow," Kimberly continues. She also shares that Kris' French bulldog Zorro, which was with him when the accident took place, was "fine too! Very shook up, but not injured."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order