Kris Allen Breaks Arm in Car Crash on New Year's Day
Kris Allen got into an accident in early 2013. The winner of "American Idol" season eight and his wife Katy were involved in a car accident on Tuesday, January 1. The head-on collision caused him to suffer a lot of pain and break his arm, but thankfully, the singer is fine.
Giving updates on Kris' condition is his mom Kimberly who tweets, "From Kris: he's in a lot of pain, arm broke, may not play guitar for a while. Prayers welcome please! #headoncollision." She later posts a photo of her son, looking kind of shocked while clutching his wounded arm in the hospital.
"Kristopher and Katy [Allen, Kris' wife] are both pretty beat up but ALIVE! Thank you Jesus! They are setting his arm now and will have surgery tomorrow," Kimberly continues. She also shares that Kris' French bulldog Zorro, which was with him when the accident took place, was "fine too! Very shook up, but not injured."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'