Newlyweds Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Wedding Picture
A few hours after exchanging wedding vows in a low-key ceremony, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris shared their joy of becoming newlyweds by sharing pictures from the nuptials. They got married at the Playboy mansion with his brother Keith serving as Best Man.
"Mr. & Mrs. Hugh Hefner," so the former Playboy Playmate wrote a caption in an image of her under archway decorated with flowers. She wore a pink mermaid gown, while her husband suited up for the special day. Both the bride and the groom were beaming.
"Crystal & I married on New Year's Eve in the Mansion with Keith as my Best Man. Love that girl!" he informed his Twitter followers. He later tweeted a Happy New Year message along with a picture of them. She still wore her bridal dress, while he already changed into a more comfy outfit.
Hefner and Harris were first engaged in December 2010 and planned a summer wedding in 2011, but they infamously split five days before their wedding. He was forced to call off the nuptials after she dumped him. She later took a shot at his sexual skills.
The couple was back on together a year later and she moved in to the mansion. They then got engaged again in early December. "Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed," the blonde beauty tweeted earlier before walking down the aisle.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why