Kanye West Announces Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy
Baby is on the way for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. The rapper reportedly broke the happy news to fans during his Atlantic City show on Sunday night, December 30 and the Kardashian family confirms that the reality TV star is indeed expecting her first child with Kanye.
The couple hasn't addressed the pregnancy on Twitter, but a number of relatives have taken to the micro-blogging site to congratulate the expectant parents. The Kardashian matriarch, Kris Jenner, wrote, "Im a happy girl !!!!!!!!! Wowza! Oh BABY BABY BABY."
Khloe Kardashian tweeted a cryptic message, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!" while Kourtney Kardashian chimed in, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!"
Kendall Jenner's tweet was more obvious as it read, "whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?! :D weeee." Khloe's husband Lamar Odom also took to his own Twitter page to say, "I'm, excited for Kanye and my sister! There's nothing like bringing life into this world! Let's keep Gods blessings coming!"
Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons added, "Congrats to Kim and Kanye. Happy for both of them."
According to E! Online, Kim is about 12 weeks pregnant. The baby will be the first child for both 32-year-old Kim and 35-year-old Kanye, who have been dating since April following her split from husband Kris Humphries.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child