Late Larry Hagman Will Appear on 'I Get That a Lot'
"Dallas" isn't the only project that Larry Hagman filmed weeks leading to his death. The late veteran actor will appear posthumously in a new episode of CBS' "I Get That a Lot", the network announces.
The J.R. Ewing depicter shot his segment for the reality special at a Santa Clara, California membership warehouse shopping club in September. He will be featured posing as a Costco employee offering free samples of barbeque sauce to ordinary people.
"Larry was amazing to work with," executive producer Eric Schotz says in a statement. "I think what people didn't know about Larry Hagman is that he was a prankster at heart. He loved the fact that he could interact with his fans and the fans reactions when they found out it was him are priceless."
The new episode of "I Get That a Lot" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 8 P.M. ET on CBS. Other celebrities Cheech Marin, Jane Seymour, Jeff Gordon, Bruce Jenner and Phil Keoghan are going to make appearance in the said episode as well.
Larry Hagman passed away November 23 from complications of throat cancer. He had filmed several episodes of "Dallas" season 2 before his death. Producers of the TNT drama series have prepared an on-screen send-off for the actor.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test