Late Larry Hagman Will Appear on 'I Get That a Lot'
"Dallas" isn't the only project that Larry Hagman filmed weeks leading to his death. The late veteran actor will appear posthumously in a new episode of CBS' "I Get That a Lot", the network announces.
The J.R. Ewing depicter shot his segment for the reality special at a Santa Clara, California membership warehouse shopping club in September. He will be featured posing as a Costco employee offering free samples of barbeque sauce to ordinary people.
"Larry was amazing to work with," executive producer Eric Schotz says in a statement. "I think what people didn't know about Larry Hagman is that he was a prankster at heart. He loved the fact that he could interact with his fans and the fans reactions when they found out it was him are priceless."
The new episode of "I Get That a Lot" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 8 P.M. ET on CBS. Other celebrities Cheech Marin, Jane Seymour, Jeff Gordon, Bruce Jenner and Phil Keoghan are going to make appearance in the said episode as well.
Larry Hagman passed away November 23 from complications of throat cancer. He had filmed several episodes of "Dallas" season 2 before his death. Producers of the TNT drama series have prepared an on-screen send-off for the actor.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24