Katy Perry Bringing Home John Mayer for Christmas
After a few months of dating, Katy Perry is ready to bring boyfriend John Mayer home for Christmas. The couple has been spending the holiday festive together, planning to celebrate it with Perry's family in Santa Barbara.
This is not the first time Mayer meets the family. "They're happy together and with her family for the holidays. John really likes getting to know Katy's family better," a source told People. "They've spent a lot of time together and really enjoy each other's company. John is entirely focused on Katy."
But before they have a family affair, Perry and Mayer gave back to community by visiting a local hospital on Saturday, December 22. Perry has been an honoree of Dream Foundation, a charity which helps grant wishes for families facing life-threatening illness.
Last Christmas, Perry was in a totally different state with her split from husband Russell Brand. Their divorce was finalized in July this year. Rumors of her dating Mayer began in the same month before she finally confirmed the relationship this month. She called him "my boyfriend" when introducing him to the cast of the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City.
On another news, Mayer reportedly has prepared a special Christmas gift for Perry. He is said to have her initials and the date they first met carved on a piece of guitar.
More Katy Perry News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media