Katy Perry Bringing Home John Mayer for Christmas
After a few months of dating, Katy Perry is ready to bring boyfriend John Mayer home for Christmas. The couple has been spending the holiday festive together, planning to celebrate it with Perry's family in Santa Barbara.
This is not the first time Mayer meets the family. "They're happy together and with her family for the holidays. John really likes getting to know Katy's family better," a source told People. "They've spent a lot of time together and really enjoy each other's company. John is entirely focused on Katy."
But before they have a family affair, Perry and Mayer gave back to community by visiting a local hospital on Saturday, December 22. Perry has been an honoree of Dream Foundation, a charity which helps grant wishes for families facing life-threatening illness.
Last Christmas, Perry was in a totally different state with her split from husband Russell Brand. Their divorce was finalized in July this year. Rumors of her dating Mayer began in the same month before she finally confirmed the relationship this month. She called him "my boyfriend" when introducing him to the cast of the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City.
On another news, Mayer reportedly has prepared a special Christmas gift for Perry. He is said to have her initials and the date they first met carved on a piece of guitar.
More Katy Perry News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'