'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' Promo Hints at the Sisters' Tense Relationship
E! has unleashed a new promo for "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", hinting that the girls are gettng through a strained situation in their relationship. In one scene, Kim Kardashian complains about how things have become since her sister Kourtney Kardashian has her second baby, and the older Kardashian girl later curses her younger sister out.
More dramas are going to be seen on the reality series as the sneak peek also features a man getting slapped, someone throwing a plate into pieces and Kourtney not happy with their Dash store in Miami. Kim's kitten, which recently died, will be featured on the show as well.
"Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" will premiere January 20 on E!. Khloe Kardashian will make appearance on the reality series though she and husband Lamar Odom have announced that they take a break from their own reality show "Khloe & Lamar".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic