2 Chainz Premieres New Music Video for 'I'm Different'
Rapper 2 Chainz has unveiled his new clip for the single "I'm Different', taken from his debut set "Based on a T.R.U. Story". The Southern hip-hop star shows that he is not the average emcee as he blurts his rhymes comfortably, wearing a tight-fit yellow leopard suit. His unusual pick for an outfit not only shows his edgy fashion sense but also blends well with his signature huge and golden bling-blings.
The video kicks off with some nice slow motion shots of the Miami Beach area. Chainz is seen looking cool amidst the palm trees while shots of a road drug bust and topless car wash signs inter-cut between his performance. Another interesting scene comes in with Chainz on a boat partying with some hot chicks and casually being towed on the road. He certainly proves that he is different when it comes to traveling in style and partying on a boat.
Some action and hot pursuit enters the video as a police car-jacking takes place on the beach road-side. More sexy shots of muscle-bound guys and scantily-clad girls giving each other knowing glances and stares are mixed with Chainz's boat partying and leopard suit performance.
"I wrote the treatment for that and I'm really excited to continue pushing the envelope and giving the fans something to see, some excitement again, really building that curiosity up with hip-hop again - I'm happy to be one of the frontrunners for that campaign," said the 35-year-old rapper to MTV News.
2 Chainz's "I'm Different" Music Video
More 2 Chainz News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?