Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Marries Sally Humphreys
Ronnie Wood is officially a married man for the third time at the age of 65. The guitarist of The Rolling Stones tied the knot with his much-younger fiancee, theater producer Sally Humphreys, Friday, December 21 at a private ceremony taking place at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
The guests included Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell. Serving as the best man was Ronnie's Faces bandmate Rod Stewart who came with wife Penny Lancaster. The groom's three grown children Jesse, 36, Leah, 34, and Tyrone, 29, were also there to be part of the special day.
In pictures posted on Daily Mail, Ronnie donned a navy suit with white roses on its lapel. The 34-year-old blushing bride was all smiles as she posed with her husband wearing a long-sleeved gown with a bouquet of white roses on her hand to match her traditional bridal dress.
The newlyweds were glowing with happiness as they left the reception together. The groom traded his formal look with a more casual outfit, while the bride changed into a salmon pink dress and a tailored coat. They exchanged a kiss outside the venue before leaving.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'