Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Marries Sally Humphreys
Ronnie Wood is officially a married man for the third time at the age of 65. The guitarist of The Rolling Stones tied the knot with his much-younger fiancee, theater producer Sally Humphreys, Friday, December 21 at a private ceremony taking place at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
The guests included Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell. Serving as the best man was Ronnie's Faces bandmate Rod Stewart who came with wife Penny Lancaster. The groom's three grown children Jesse, 36, Leah, 34, and Tyrone, 29, were also there to be part of the special day.
In pictures posted on Daily Mail, Ronnie donned a navy suit with white roses on its lapel. The 34-year-old blushing bride was all smiles as she posed with her husband wearing a long-sleeved gown with a bouquet of white roses on her hand to match her traditional bridal dress.
The newlyweds were glowing with happiness as they left the reception together. The groom traded his formal look with a more casual outfit, while the bride changed into a salmon pink dress and a tailored coat. They exchanged a kiss outside the venue before leaving.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy