Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Marries Sally Humphreys
Ronnie Wood is officially a married man for the third time at the age of 65. The guitarist of The Rolling Stones tied the knot with his much-younger fiancee, theater producer Sally Humphreys, Friday, December 21 at a private ceremony taking place at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
The guests included Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell. Serving as the best man was Ronnie's Faces bandmate Rod Stewart who came with wife Penny Lancaster. The groom's three grown children Jesse, 36, Leah, 34, and Tyrone, 29, were also there to be part of the special day.
In pictures posted on Daily Mail, Ronnie donned a navy suit with white roses on its lapel. The 34-year-old blushing bride was all smiles as she posed with her husband wearing a long-sleeved gown with a bouquet of white roses on her hand to match her traditional bridal dress.
The newlyweds were glowing with happiness as they left the reception together. The groom traded his formal look with a more casual outfit, while the bride changed into a salmon pink dress and a tailored coat. They exchanged a kiss outside the venue before leaving.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture