Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Marries Sally Humphreys
Ronnie Wood is officially a married man for the third time at the age of 65. The guitarist of The Rolling Stones tied the knot with his much-younger fiancee, theater producer Sally Humphreys, Friday, December 21 at a private ceremony taking place at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
The guests included Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell. Serving as the best man was Ronnie's Faces bandmate Rod Stewart who came with wife Penny Lancaster. The groom's three grown children Jesse, 36, Leah, 34, and Tyrone, 29, were also there to be part of the special day.
In pictures posted on Daily Mail, Ronnie donned a navy suit with white roses on its lapel. The 34-year-old blushing bride was all smiles as she posed with her husband wearing a long-sleeved gown with a bouquet of white roses on her hand to match her traditional bridal dress.
The newlyweds were glowing with happiness as they left the reception together. The groom traded his formal look with a more casual outfit, while the bride changed into a salmon pink dress and a tailored coat. They exchanged a kiss outside the venue before leaving.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert