Taylor Swift Buying House in England Close to Harry Styles'
It looks like Taylor Swift is looking forward to get even closer to current boyfriend, Harry Styles. The country star reportedly has started looking at properties in Cheshire, England where Styles' parents live.
Swift allegedly fell in love with the area after visiting the family last week. "Harry and Taylor are crazy about each other," a source told Radar Online. "They just got back to LA together, after sharing a week-long vacation in England. While they were in the UK, they had a chance to drive up to Harry's mom's place in Cheshire and Taylor fell in love with the gorgeous countryside."
Swift was said smitten by the area's "quaint charm" and is setting her eyes on a cottage near either the old walled city of Chester or in one of the other surrounding Lake District towns. "Taylor would love a really old, thick-walled cottage with a fire place. Harry's mom and sister have vowed to help her find the perfect place!" the source added.
If the report were true, this is not the first time Swift buys a house near her boyfriend. Back in 2010 she bought one in Nashville, Tennessee to get closer to then-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal. Then in 2011, shen snatched a property in Beverly Hills, California near John Mayer's. This year, she bought a property in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after spending time in the area with Conor Kennedy.
More Taylor Swift News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival