Taylor Swift Buying House in England Close to Harry Styles'
It looks like Taylor Swift is looking forward to get even closer to current boyfriend, Harry Styles. The country star reportedly has started looking at properties in Cheshire, England where Styles' parents live.
Swift allegedly fell in love with the area after visiting the family last week. "Harry and Taylor are crazy about each other," a source told Radar Online. "They just got back to LA together, after sharing a week-long vacation in England. While they were in the UK, they had a chance to drive up to Harry's mom's place in Cheshire and Taylor fell in love with the gorgeous countryside."
Swift was said smitten by the area's "quaint charm" and is setting her eyes on a cottage near either the old walled city of Chester or in one of the other surrounding Lake District towns. "Taylor would love a really old, thick-walled cottage with a fire place. Harry's mom and sister have vowed to help her find the perfect place!" the source added.
If the report were true, this is not the first time Swift buys a house near her boyfriend. Back in 2010 she bought one in Nashville, Tennessee to get closer to then-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal. Then in 2011, shen snatched a property in Beverly Hills, California near John Mayer's. This year, she bought a property in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after spending time in the area with Conor Kennedy.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed