Taylor Swift Buying House in England Close to Harry Styles'
It looks like Taylor Swift is looking forward to get even closer to current boyfriend, Harry Styles. The country star reportedly has started looking at properties in Cheshire, England where Styles' parents live.
Swift allegedly fell in love with the area after visiting the family last week. "Harry and Taylor are crazy about each other," a source told Radar Online. "They just got back to LA together, after sharing a week-long vacation in England. While they were in the UK, they had a chance to drive up to Harry's mom's place in Cheshire and Taylor fell in love with the gorgeous countryside."
Swift was said smitten by the area's "quaint charm" and is setting her eyes on a cottage near either the old walled city of Chester or in one of the other surrounding Lake District towns. "Taylor would love a really old, thick-walled cottage with a fire place. Harry's mom and sister have vowed to help her find the perfect place!" the source added.
If the report were true, this is not the first time Swift buys a house near her boyfriend. Back in 2010 she bought one in Nashville, Tennessee to get closer to then-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal. Then in 2011, shen snatched a property in Beverly Hills, California near John Mayer's. This year, she bought a property in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after spending time in the area with Conor Kennedy.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'