Olivia Wilde Denies Engagement to Jason Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde is not even close to marrying boyfriend Jason Sudeikis. Both the "People Like Us" actress and her representative have both denied the rumor that the couple was secretly engaged and planning a wedding in Kansas City.
"They are not (engaged)," a rep told the Mail Online in a statement. On top of that, Wilde tweeted from The Rolling Stones concert in NYC Wednesday, December 12 night, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy shit Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
The rumor of their engagement was reported by Radar Online. "Everyone in town is buzzing about the wedding. They have already booked the venue and are in the process of finalizing the rest of the details," a source told the website. "Jason is a hometown boy at heart, and he is super close to his family and all his friends there. It has always been his dream to get married back in Kansas City."
Wilde started dating Sudeikis right after her marriage to husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli, came to an end. They moved in together in New York City. Wilde said in an interview with Glamour magazine in October that she was "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with the "Saturday Night Live" star, adding jokingly "We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars