Olivia Wilde Denies Engagement to Jason Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde is not even close to marrying boyfriend Jason Sudeikis. Both the "People Like Us" actress and her representative have both denied the rumor that the couple was secretly engaged and planning a wedding in Kansas City.
"They are not (engaged)," a rep told the Mail Online in a statement. On top of that, Wilde tweeted from The Rolling Stones concert in NYC Wednesday, December 12 night, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy shit Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
The rumor of their engagement was reported by Radar Online. "Everyone in town is buzzing about the wedding. They have already booked the venue and are in the process of finalizing the rest of the details," a source told the website. "Jason is a hometown boy at heart, and he is super close to his family and all his friends there. It has always been his dream to get married back in Kansas City."
Wilde started dating Sudeikis right after her marriage to husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli, came to an end. They moved in together in New York City. Wilde said in an interview with Glamour magazine in October that she was "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with the "Saturday Night Live" star, adding jokingly "We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners."
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson
- Kate Moss' Busty Assets Almost Spill Out of Her Tight Crochet Dress in Cannes