Olivia Wilde Denies Engagement to Jason Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde is not even close to marrying boyfriend Jason Sudeikis. Both the "People Like Us" actress and her representative have both denied the rumor that the couple was secretly engaged and planning a wedding in Kansas City.
"They are not (engaged)," a rep told the Mail Online in a statement. On top of that, Wilde tweeted from The Rolling Stones concert in NYC Wednesday, December 12 night, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy shit Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
The rumor of their engagement was reported by Radar Online. "Everyone in town is buzzing about the wedding. They have already booked the venue and are in the process of finalizing the rest of the details," a source told the website. "Jason is a hometown boy at heart, and he is super close to his family and all his friends there. It has always been his dream to get married back in Kansas City."
Wilde started dating Sudeikis right after her marriage to husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli, came to an end. They moved in together in New York City. Wilde said in an interview with Glamour magazine in October that she was "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with the "Saturday Night Live" star, adding jokingly "We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers