Olivia Wilde Denies Engagement to Jason Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde is not even close to marrying boyfriend Jason Sudeikis. Both the "People Like Us" actress and her representative have both denied the rumor that the couple was secretly engaged and planning a wedding in Kansas City.
"They are not (engaged)," a rep told the Mail Online in a statement. On top of that, Wilde tweeted from The Rolling Stones concert in NYC Wednesday, December 12 night, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy shit Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
The rumor of their engagement was reported by Radar Online. "Everyone in town is buzzing about the wedding. They have already booked the venue and are in the process of finalizing the rest of the details," a source told the website. "Jason is a hometown boy at heart, and he is super close to his family and all his friends there. It has always been his dream to get married back in Kansas City."
Wilde started dating Sudeikis right after her marriage to husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli, came to an end. They moved in together in New York City. Wilde said in an interview with Glamour magazine in October that she was "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with the "Saturday Night Live" star, adding jokingly "We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera