Lindsay Lohan Follows The Wanted to Boston, Makes Out With Max George After Concert
It seems that Lindsay Lohan officially becomes The Wanted's groupie. After having a night out in NYC with the band that ended with her arrest and then supporting them at their Jingle Ball concert in Philadelphia, she's now rumored going to Boston with the boys and packing on PDA with her alleged crush Max George.
LiLo joined the band on their tour bus to Boston as Max's guest after their Philly gig on December 5. According to Us Weekly, they checked into the Liberty Hotel together on the next day. "They looked like a couple," an eyewitness said. "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"
The "Glad You Came" hitmakers were in town to perform at the Kiss 108 Jingle Ball. After the concert, the British boyband allegedly returned to New York City for another party with the "Liz & Dick" actress. They were reportedly spotted leaving PH-D at the Dream Downtown together just before 2:30 A.M. on Friday.
Despite the numerous sightings, 24-year-old Max insisted he's not dating LiLo, 26. He said he didn't look for a relationship, but didn't mind "having Lindsay around."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago