Lindsay Lohan Follows The Wanted to Boston, Makes Out With Max George After Concert
It seems that Lindsay Lohan officially becomes The Wanted's groupie. After having a night out in NYC with the band that ended with her arrest and then supporting them at their Jingle Ball concert in Philadelphia, she's now rumored going to Boston with the boys and packing on PDA with her alleged crush Max George.
LiLo joined the band on their tour bus to Boston as Max's guest after their Philly gig on December 5. According to Us Weekly, they checked into the Liberty Hotel together on the next day. "They looked like a couple," an eyewitness said. "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"
The "Glad You Came" hitmakers were in town to perform at the Kiss 108 Jingle Ball. After the concert, the British boyband allegedly returned to New York City for another party with the "Liz & Dick" actress. They were reportedly spotted leaving PH-D at the Dream Downtown together just before 2:30 A.M. on Friday.
Despite the numerous sightings, 24-year-old Max insisted he's not dating LiLo, 26. He said he didn't look for a relationship, but didn't mind "having Lindsay around."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?