Lindsay Lohan Follows The Wanted to Boston, Makes Out With Max George After Concert
It seems that Lindsay Lohan officially becomes The Wanted's groupie. After having a night out in NYC with the band that ended with her arrest and then supporting them at their Jingle Ball concert in Philadelphia, she's now rumored going to Boston with the boys and packing on PDA with her alleged crush Max George.
LiLo joined the band on their tour bus to Boston as Max's guest after their Philly gig on December 5. According to Us Weekly, they checked into the Liberty Hotel together on the next day. "They looked like a couple," an eyewitness said. "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"
The "Glad You Came" hitmakers were in town to perform at the Kiss 108 Jingle Ball. After the concert, the British boyband allegedly returned to New York City for another party with the "Liz & Dick" actress. They were reportedly spotted leaving PH-D at the Dream Downtown together just before 2:30 A.M. on Friday.
Despite the numerous sightings, 24-year-old Max insisted he's not dating LiLo, 26. He said he didn't look for a relationship, but didn't mind "having Lindsay around."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'