Lindsay Lohan Follows The Wanted to Boston, Makes Out With Max George After Concert
It seems that Lindsay Lohan officially becomes The Wanted's groupie. After having a night out in NYC with the band that ended with her arrest and then supporting them at their Jingle Ball concert in Philadelphia, she's now rumored going to Boston with the boys and packing on PDA with her alleged crush Max George.
LiLo joined the band on their tour bus to Boston as Max's guest after their Philly gig on December 5. According to Us Weekly, they checked into the Liberty Hotel together on the next day. "They looked like a couple," an eyewitness said. "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"
The "Glad You Came" hitmakers were in town to perform at the Kiss 108 Jingle Ball. After the concert, the British boyband allegedly returned to New York City for another party with the "Liz & Dick" actress. They were reportedly spotted leaving PH-D at the Dream Downtown together just before 2:30 A.M. on Friday.
Despite the numerous sightings, 24-year-old Max insisted he's not dating LiLo, 26. He said he didn't look for a relationship, but didn't mind "having Lindsay around."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism