'Glee' 4.10 Preview: Marriage Proposal and Artie's Fantasy
While many are ready to welcome Christmas, Sam is preparing for the predicted Mayan Apocalypse in the next episode of "Glee". Thus, he proposes to Brittany and is set to get married before the world ends.
Meanwhile, the New Directions are celebrating the holiday with an elaborate musical number. Kurt gets a surprise visit from his father which will make it a Christmas he'll never forget, and Jake and Puck spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah.
As for Artie, he has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life. Presented in black-and-white scenes, the dream is an imagination of what would happen if the glee club never existed. Artie is walking on his feet and is joining the football club, while Will has a child with Terri but becomes alcoholic.
Titled "Glee, Actually", the episode is an homage to the beloved holiday film "Love, Actually" that features seemingly separate storylines to form one merry "Glee" episode. It will air Thursday, December 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX.
More Glee News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch