'Glee' 4.10 Preview: Marriage Proposal and Artie's Fantasy
While many are ready to welcome Christmas, Sam is preparing for the predicted Mayan Apocalypse in the next episode of "Glee". Thus, he proposes to Brittany and is set to get married before the world ends.
Meanwhile, the New Directions are celebrating the holiday with an elaborate musical number. Kurt gets a surprise visit from his father which will make it a Christmas he'll never forget, and Jake and Puck spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah.
As for Artie, he has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life. Presented in black-and-white scenes, the dream is an imagination of what would happen if the glee club never existed. Artie is walking on his feet and is joining the football club, while Will has a child with Terri but becomes alcoholic.
Titled "Glee, Actually", the episode is an homage to the beloved holiday film "Love, Actually" that features seemingly separate storylines to form one merry "Glee" episode. It will air Thursday, December 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage