'Glee' 4.10 Preview: Marriage Proposal and Artie's Fantasy
While many are ready to welcome Christmas, Sam is preparing for the predicted Mayan Apocalypse in the next episode of "Glee". Thus, he proposes to Brittany and is set to get married before the world ends.
Meanwhile, the New Directions are celebrating the holiday with an elaborate musical number. Kurt gets a surprise visit from his father which will make it a Christmas he'll never forget, and Jake and Puck spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah.
As for Artie, he has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life. Presented in black-and-white scenes, the dream is an imagination of what would happen if the glee club never existed. Artie is walking on his feet and is joining the football club, while Will has a child with Terri but becomes alcoholic.
Titled "Glee, Actually", the episode is an homage to the beloved holiday film "Love, Actually" that features seemingly separate storylines to form one merry "Glee" episode. It will air Thursday, December 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince