'Glee' 4.10 Preview: Marriage Proposal and Artie's Fantasy
While many are ready to welcome Christmas, Sam is preparing for the predicted Mayan Apocalypse in the next episode of "Glee". Thus, he proposes to Brittany and is set to get married before the world ends.
Meanwhile, the New Directions are celebrating the holiday with an elaborate musical number. Kurt gets a surprise visit from his father which will make it a Christmas he'll never forget, and Jake and Puck spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah.
As for Artie, he has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life. Presented in black-and-white scenes, the dream is an imagination of what would happen if the glee club never existed. Artie is walking on his feet and is joining the football club, while Will has a child with Terri but becomes alcoholic.
Titled "Glee, Actually", the episode is an homage to the beloved holiday film "Love, Actually" that features seemingly separate storylines to form one merry "Glee" episode. It will air Thursday, December 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip