'Glee' 4.10 Preview: Marriage Proposal and Artie's Fantasy
While many are ready to welcome Christmas, Sam is preparing for the predicted Mayan Apocalypse in the next episode of "Glee". Thus, he proposes to Brittany and is set to get married before the world ends.
Meanwhile, the New Directions are celebrating the holiday with an elaborate musical number. Kurt gets a surprise visit from his father which will make it a Christmas he'll never forget, and Jake and Puck spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah.
As for Artie, he has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life. Presented in black-and-white scenes, the dream is an imagination of what would happen if the glee club never existed. Artie is walking on his feet and is joining the football club, while Will has a child with Terri but becomes alcoholic.
Titled "Glee, Actually", the episode is an homage to the beloved holiday film "Love, Actually" that features seemingly separate storylines to form one merry "Glee" episode. It will air Thursday, December 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding