Jessica Biel Gushes About Honeymoon and Married Life With Justin Timberlake
Jessica Biel is enjoying her life as Mrs. Timberlake. Glowing with newlywed bliss, she graces the front page of ELLE's latest issue in a studded outfit and takes time to talk about her blissful married life with the former NSYNC member in the cover story of the magazine.
The "Hitchcock" actress gushes, "Honeymooning is the best thing about being a newlywed." She jetted off to Tanzania with Justin Timberlake for a safari after their wedding ceremony last October. "I wish I could honeymoon forever," she adds to ELLE.
Of her thought on marriage, Jessica, 30, says, "It means always having someone there to open the pickle jar...to share the ups and downs with, have adventures with," not to forget to mention that it also means having "someone to go swimming naked with. That kind of thing."
She also spills her husband's domestic side, "He bakes pies. He's Southern, so he's got all this influence from his grandma. He does a three-layer pie...and blueberry crunch cake, which is pretty unbelievable. It doesn't happen all that often, thank God. Otherwise, it would be a big problem."
In a separate interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Jessica says Justin's Southern charms have been rubbing off on her, especially when she says "husband." "Every time I say it, I go really Southern with it. 'Oh, that's my husband. That's him over there.' I touch my hair and I completely go like I'm from the South or something. It's weird," she says.
Jessica tied the knot with Justin in an Italian ceremony. She wore a non-traditional pink dress. "I have never been crazy about all-white wedding dresses, for me at least," she explains to ELLE. So, that's way she agreed when her designer Giambattista Valli suggested pink."
"It was a bit of a leap of faith at the time, but it turned out better than I could have ever imagined," she says. "[Putting it on], I felt like I had made the right choice. I felt elegant. And it moved like a dream."
Justin popped the question to Jessica during a snowy holiday trip to Montana in late 2011. They plan to go to somewhere snowy to enjoy their first holiday as a married couple, but it's not necessarily a repeat of last year's vacation. She tells Extra they want to go to "wherever the snow is. We go with the snow."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance