Vince Vaughn and Glenn Beck to Launch New Reality Competition Series
Vince Vaughn and Glenn Beck are teaming up for a new reality show. Vaughn's production company Wild West Productions along with Go Go Luckey, which is founded by Gary and Julie Auerbauch, will produce "Pursuit of the Truth" that will air through Beck's online network TheBlaze.
The show will see 20 filmmakers competing for the grand prize, which is financing and worldwide distribution for their feature documentary film idea. A team of experienced producers and executives will sit on the judging panel and judge the contestants based on the validity of their idea for a documentary as well as their filmmaking abilities.
"Our goal is to create a powerful annual platform to help filmmakers tell important and engaging stories," says Peter Billingsley of Wild West. Joel Cheatwood, President and Chief Creative Officer for TheBlaze, adds, "The documentary film, particularly those that seek the truth with no agenda, is an important art form that is struggling to survive in this media environment."
The show is now looking for contestants through January 31. Those who are interested to join can submit their application online at www.pursuitofthetruth.com.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie