Vince Vaughn and Glenn Beck to Launch New Reality Competition Series
Vince Vaughn and Glenn Beck are teaming up for a new reality show. Vaughn's production company Wild West Productions along with Go Go Luckey, which is founded by Gary and Julie Auerbauch, will produce "Pursuit of the Truth" that will air through Beck's online network TheBlaze.
The show will see 20 filmmakers competing for the grand prize, which is financing and worldwide distribution for their feature documentary film idea. A team of experienced producers and executives will sit on the judging panel and judge the contestants based on the validity of their idea for a documentary as well as their filmmaking abilities.
"Our goal is to create a powerful annual platform to help filmmakers tell important and engaging stories," says Peter Billingsley of Wild West. Joel Cheatwood, President and Chief Creative Officer for TheBlaze, adds, "The documentary film, particularly those that seek the truth with no agenda, is an important art form that is struggling to survive in this media environment."
The show is now looking for contestants through January 31. Those who are interested to join can submit their application online at www.pursuitofthetruth.com.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt