Vince Vaughn and Glenn Beck to Launch New Reality Competition Series
Vince Vaughn and Glenn Beck are teaming up for a new reality show. Vaughn's production company Wild West Productions along with Go Go Luckey, which is founded by Gary and Julie Auerbauch, will produce "Pursuit of the Truth" that will air through Beck's online network TheBlaze.
The show will see 20 filmmakers competing for the grand prize, which is financing and worldwide distribution for their feature documentary film idea. A team of experienced producers and executives will sit on the judging panel and judge the contestants based on the validity of their idea for a documentary as well as their filmmaking abilities.
"Our goal is to create a powerful annual platform to help filmmakers tell important and engaging stories," says Peter Billingsley of Wild West. Joel Cheatwood, President and Chief Creative Officer for TheBlaze, adds, "The documentary film, particularly those that seek the truth with no agenda, is an important art form that is struggling to survive in this media environment."
The show is now looking for contestants through January 31. Those who are interested to join can submit their application online at www.pursuitofthetruth.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!