Liam McIntyre Proposes to Erin Hasan in Disney Fairytale Style
Liam McIntyre made sure that his lover, Erin Hasan, felt like a real princess on their engagement day. He popped the question to his girlfriend of two years in a romantic fairytale style at Disney World, where he was the prince, and Erin was the princess.
Sharing about the wonderful day of her life, Erin told Australia's TV Week, "Liam had one of the characters from Cinderella come to my door." The musical theater performer continued, "They took me to a room and I got a makeover. They had custom-made me a dress based on my three favorite Disney princesses."
The classic crossover singer then attended a private dinner where Liam dressed up as a prince. The Australian actor then knelt down, presented a huge and luxurious engagement ring, and asked the brunette beauty to marry him.
The opera performer, who starred in Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Love Never Dies", then described the bauble designed by the "Spartacus: Vengeance" actor himself. "It's got two pink diamonds on the side, 150 diamonds on the whole ring. Eight is my lucky number, so Liam put two on the ring and filled them with diamonds," she revealed.
"It's got two music notes on both sides, and because I play Glinda in 'Wicked', Liam imprinted a picture of the wand with a diamond in the middle," the Rapunzel of "Into the Woods" play went on. Later, she gushed, "It was unbelievable. I knew Liam likes to put on a show but this was amazing."
According to PEOPLE, the happy couple is going to tie the knot in early 2014 in Australia, their native country.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion