Liam McIntyre Proposes to Erin Hasan in Disney Fairytale Style
Liam McIntyre made sure that his lover, Erin Hasan, felt like a real princess on their engagement day. He popped the question to his girlfriend of two years in a romantic fairytale style at Disney World, where he was the prince, and Erin was the princess.
Sharing about the wonderful day of her life, Erin told Australia's TV Week, "Liam had one of the characters from Cinderella come to my door." The musical theater performer continued, "They took me to a room and I got a makeover. They had custom-made me a dress based on my three favorite Disney princesses."
The classic crossover singer then attended a private dinner where Liam dressed up as a prince. The Australian actor then knelt down, presented a huge and luxurious engagement ring, and asked the brunette beauty to marry him.
The opera performer, who starred in Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Love Never Dies", then described the bauble designed by the "Spartacus: Vengeance" actor himself. "It's got two pink diamonds on the side, 150 diamonds on the whole ring. Eight is my lucky number, so Liam put two on the ring and filled them with diamonds," she revealed.
"It's got two music notes on both sides, and because I play Glinda in 'Wicked', Liam imprinted a picture of the wand with a diamond in the middle," the Rapunzel of "Into the Woods" play went on. Later, she gushed, "It was unbelievable. I knew Liam likes to put on a show but this was amazing."
According to PEOPLE, the happy couple is going to tie the knot in early 2014 in Australia, their native country.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech