Nick Lachey Denies He Got Kicked Out of NFL Game for Trash Talking
Nick Lachey sets the record straight on the swirling rumor that he got booted from the NFL game between Cincinnati Bengals and San Diego Chargers for talking smack. The 98 Degree star admits he got kicked out of the stadium, but denies it was because of trash talking.
"For the record, i was not kicked out of the chargers game for excessive 'trash talking'. no, that honor belonged to the guy in front of me!" he tweets. "I simply don't appreciate someone turning around and putting their finger in my face. call me crazy, but that deserved a reaction."
The big fan of Bengals posted earlier, "Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn't be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals! #whodey." He then added, "Bengals win again. i'd talk trash to everyone in SD, but what's the point? you already had me kicked out of the stadium and you still lost."
"Aside from a few exceptions, i had a great time hanging with Charger fans all afternoon. honestly, some of the nicest fans around," he noted, after re-tweeting a spectator's message that read, "Thanks for taking the pic with my son and being cool to us. Congrats on the Bengals win!"
The husband of Vanessa Minnillo added, "Majority of charger fans were awesome yesterday, thanks for the hospitality! Sadly, there is always one guy that ruins it for everyone....."
More Nick Lachey News
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!