Nick Lachey Denies He Got Kicked Out of NFL Game for Trash Talking
Nick Lachey sets the record straight on the swirling rumor that he got booted from the NFL game between Cincinnati Bengals and San Diego Chargers for talking smack. The 98 Degree star admits he got kicked out of the stadium, but denies it was because of trash talking.
"For the record, i was not kicked out of the chargers game for excessive 'trash talking'. no, that honor belonged to the guy in front of me!" he tweets. "I simply don't appreciate someone turning around and putting their finger in my face. call me crazy, but that deserved a reaction."
The big fan of Bengals posted earlier, "Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn't be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals! #whodey." He then added, "Bengals win again. i'd talk trash to everyone in SD, but what's the point? you already had me kicked out of the stadium and you still lost."
"Aside from a few exceptions, i had a great time hanging with Charger fans all afternoon. honestly, some of the nicest fans around," he noted, after re-tweeting a spectator's message that read, "Thanks for taking the pic with my son and being cool to us. Congrats on the Bengals win!"
The husband of Vanessa Minnillo added, "Majority of charger fans were awesome yesterday, thanks for the hospitality! Sadly, there is always one guy that ruins it for everyone....."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'