Lindsay Lohan's Bank Accounts Seized by IRS to Pay Her Debt
List of Lindsay Lohan's problems keep getting longer. As if facing criminal charges is not enough, the on-screen daughter of Meryl Streep in "A Prairie Home Companion" now has an emergency financial situation. According to TMZ, IRS has seized all of her bank accounts.
LiLo reportedly owes the IRS $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes for year 2009 and 2011. She was allegedly given lenient time to settle her debt, but the IRS' patience was wearing thin when she still hadn't paid it despite buzzing news that she earned around $2 million this year alone.
Her big paycheck most likely came from her movie projects that included her portrayal as Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor in "Liz & Dick". Her next big screen project include a cameo with Charlie Sheen in "Scary Movie 5" and her role in erotic thriller "The Canyons".
Charlie, who plays her on-screen partner in the upcoming "Scary Movie" installment, has generously given the "Mean Girls" star $100,000 to help her with her 2009 tax problem, but the money barely covered the debt since LiLo reportedly also has unpaid taxes for year 2011.
Just earlier, LiLo was rumored getting stressed out by her countless problems, especially her impending court dates one of which is for third degree misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a nightclub catfight with another female. She turned to alcohol to distract her worried mind.
LiLo has also been slapped with misdemeanors for resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties by giving false information to an officer who investigated a car accident involving her last summer. She's also cited for reckless driving.
Her friends thought the only way she could avoid jail was by getting into rehab, but she dismissed it. One of her concerned buddies is her assistant Gavin Doyle. "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need," he tweeted after getting her out of jail following the club brawl.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap