Shakira Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump on Twitter
Shakira proudly shows off her growing belly in a Twitter picture. In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lies on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be are all smiles to the camera.
The athlete wears a blue t-shirt, while the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy. "I could have another 9 months like this!" so she tweets a caption along with the picture.
Shakira announced her pregnancy last September. "At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she explained her reason to cancel her performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival 2012 in Las Vegas.
The couple later revealed that they're expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Gerard.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour