Shakira Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump on Twitter
Shakira proudly shows off her growing belly in a Twitter picture. In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lies on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be are all smiles to the camera.
The athlete wears a blue t-shirt, while the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy. "I could have another 9 months like this!" so she tweets a caption along with the picture.
Shakira announced her pregnancy last September. "At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she explained her reason to cancel her performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival 2012 in Las Vegas.
The couple later revealed that they're expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Gerard.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says