Shakira Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump on Twitter
Shakira proudly shows off her growing belly in a Twitter picture. In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lies on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be are all smiles to the camera.
The athlete wears a blue t-shirt, while the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy. "I could have another 9 months like this!" so she tweets a caption along with the picture.
Shakira announced her pregnancy last September. "At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she explained her reason to cancel her performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival 2012 in Las Vegas.
The couple later revealed that they're expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Gerard.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video