Shakira Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump on Twitter
Shakira proudly shows off her growing belly in a Twitter picture. In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lies on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be are all smiles to the camera.
The athlete wears a blue t-shirt, while the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy. "I could have another 9 months like this!" so she tweets a caption along with the picture.
Shakira announced her pregnancy last September. "At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she explained her reason to cancel her performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival 2012 in Las Vegas.
The couple later revealed that they're expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Gerard.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest