Taylor Swift Sings 'I knew You Were Trouble' for Australia's 'Today' Show
Country-pop star Taylor Swift was her usual exuberant and lively self when she performed her newest hit "I Knew You Were Trouble" in front of her Australian fans. The multi-awarded young singer showed up on Tuesday, November 27 in Sydney, Australia to perform on the local morning show "Today".
Swift, who was in town to promote her latest release "Red", went on stage wearing a quite simple ensemble of black pants and a black top with shimmering polka dots. She was not caught without her signature screaming bright red lipstick shade as well. The pop star indeed showed some rollicking moves on the morning show but was not a hundred percent with her vocals. There were times in the performance where she was inaudible and swallowed by her band's tune.
Jetlag or technical issues aside, the 22-year-old singer still managed to dish out a couple of her favorite hits such as "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and her album title track "Red".
After the performance, Swift sat down for an interview where she was caught in a funny exchange of compliments when she commented, "There's a lot of guys whenever I look out into the audience. There's more boys now - it's crazy!" A female fan responded, "It's 'cause you're hot!", and the clever Swift retorted, "No, it's 'cause you guys are hot and they know where you're gonna be!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce