Taylor Swift Sings 'I knew You Were Trouble' for Australia's 'Today' Show
Country-pop star Taylor Swift was her usual exuberant and lively self when she performed her newest hit "I Knew You Were Trouble" in front of her Australian fans. The multi-awarded young singer showed up on Tuesday, November 27 in Sydney, Australia to perform on the local morning show "Today".
Swift, who was in town to promote her latest release "Red", went on stage wearing a quite simple ensemble of black pants and a black top with shimmering polka dots. She was not caught without her signature screaming bright red lipstick shade as well. The pop star indeed showed some rollicking moves on the morning show but was not a hundred percent with her vocals. There were times in the performance where she was inaudible and swallowed by her band's tune.
Jetlag or technical issues aside, the 22-year-old singer still managed to dish out a couple of her favorite hits such as "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and her album title track "Red".
After the performance, Swift sat down for an interview where she was caught in a funny exchange of compliments when she commented, "There's a lot of guys whenever I look out into the audience. There's more boys now - it's crazy!" A female fan responded, "It's 'cause you're hot!", and the clever Swift retorted, "No, it's 'cause you guys are hot and they know where you're gonna be!"
More Taylor Swift News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video