Katt Williams Faces Lawsuit by Fans Over Failed Concert Performance
Katt Williams and show promoter Live Nation are facing a class lawsuit for allegedly failing to deliver a satisfying show to fans who wanted to see the comedian on his Oakland performance on November 16. The lawsuit, filed a day before Thanksgiving in Alameda County, CA, claims Williams' bizarre and aggressive behavior was the cause of the show's failure.
According to a report by TMZ, fan Brian Herline filed the lawsuit against Williams and his promoter on behalf of everyone who went to see the November 16 show only to go home disappointed and ripped off their money. In the lawsuit, fans claimed that they paid high-ticket prices to see Williams but the show was cut off abruptly after the rapper exhibited strange and uncontrollable aggressive behavior.
In documents presented to the court, it was explained that the show ended just after ten minutes, but not before the 39-year-old celebrity "confronted a heckler, took his clothes off, and attempted to fight at least three audience members."
The site added that the class suit is seeking unspecified damages for Williams' "non-performance" and that there have been no comments from the actor nor from his show promoters.
This is not the first time that Katt Williams got involved in some heated argument with his audience. Back in 2011, he was caught on video ranting about anti-Mexican ideas and only recently was arrested in Oakland for alleged battery.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift