Katt Williams Faces Lawsuit by Fans Over Failed Concert Performance
Katt Williams and show promoter Live Nation are facing a class lawsuit for allegedly failing to deliver a satisfying show to fans who wanted to see the comedian on his Oakland performance on November 16. The lawsuit, filed a day before Thanksgiving in Alameda County, CA, claims Williams' bizarre and aggressive behavior was the cause of the show's failure.
According to a report by TMZ, fan Brian Herline filed the lawsuit against Williams and his promoter on behalf of everyone who went to see the November 16 show only to go home disappointed and ripped off their money. In the lawsuit, fans claimed that they paid high-ticket prices to see Williams but the show was cut off abruptly after the rapper exhibited strange and uncontrollable aggressive behavior.
In documents presented to the court, it was explained that the show ended just after ten minutes, but not before the 39-year-old celebrity "confronted a heckler, took his clothes off, and attempted to fight at least three audience members."
The site added that the class suit is seeking unspecified damages for Williams' "non-performance" and that there have been no comments from the actor nor from his show promoters.
This is not the first time that Katt Williams got involved in some heated argument with his audience. Back in 2011, he was caught on video ranting about anti-Mexican ideas and only recently was arrested in Oakland for alleged battery.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video