Ryan Lochte Pulled Over by Cops for Speeding
Ryan Lochte had a run-in with the law recently. The 28-year-old Olympic gold medalist was pulled over by cop and handed a ticket for going 49 in a 40 in Gainesville, FL, near the area where her parents live. According to court records, he was issued a $119 speeding ticket.
The run-in with the cops didn't dampen his spirit to celebrate the holiday with his closed ones. "Happy thanksgiving everyone.... Spend it with love ones," he tweets. "I'm thankful for the family that loves me unconditionally, my friends, and my true fans. Love u guys!"
The swimmer, who won five gold medals in Olympic Games, landed a place on the 2012 Sexiest Man Alive issue of PEOPLE magazine. Ditching his clothes, he lied with his dog on the sand wearing nothing but a tiny speedo. "He is a good wingman because he's a beautiful dog," he gushed. "Girls come up to me and go, 'Oh my god, where's Carter? He's so good looking!'."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?