Ryan Lochte Pulled Over by Cops for Speeding
Ryan Lochte had a run-in with the law recently. The 28-year-old Olympic gold medalist was pulled over by cop and handed a ticket for going 49 in a 40 in Gainesville, FL, near the area where her parents live. According to court records, he was issued a $119 speeding ticket.
The run-in with the cops didn't dampen his spirit to celebrate the holiday with his closed ones. "Happy thanksgiving everyone.... Spend it with love ones," he tweets. "I'm thankful for the family that loves me unconditionally, my friends, and my true fans. Love u guys!"
The swimmer, who won five gold medals in Olympic Games, landed a place on the 2012 Sexiest Man Alive issue of PEOPLE magazine. Ditching his clothes, he lied with his dog on the sand wearing nothing but a tiny speedo. "He is a good wingman because he's a beautiful dog," he gushed. "Girls come up to me and go, 'Oh my god, where's Carter? He's so good looking!'."
More Ryan Lochte News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic