Ryan Lochte Pulled Over by Cops for Speeding
Ryan Lochte had a run-in with the law recently. The 28-year-old Olympic gold medalist was pulled over by cop and handed a ticket for going 49 in a 40 in Gainesville, FL, near the area where her parents live. According to court records, he was issued a $119 speeding ticket.
The run-in with the cops didn't dampen his spirit to celebrate the holiday with his closed ones. "Happy thanksgiving everyone.... Spend it with love ones," he tweets. "I'm thankful for the family that loves me unconditionally, my friends, and my true fans. Love u guys!"
The swimmer, who won five gold medals in Olympic Games, landed a place on the 2012 Sexiest Man Alive issue of PEOPLE magazine. Ditching his clothes, he lied with his dog on the sand wearing nothing but a tiny speedo. "He is a good wingman because he's a beautiful dog," he gushed. "Girls come up to me and go, 'Oh my god, where's Carter? He's so good looking!'."
More Ryan Lochte News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors