Ryan Lochte Pulled Over by Cops for Speeding
Ryan Lochte had a run-in with the law recently. The 28-year-old Olympic gold medalist was pulled over by cop and handed a ticket for going 49 in a 40 in Gainesville, FL, near the area where her parents live. According to court records, he was issued a $119 speeding ticket.
The run-in with the cops didn't dampen his spirit to celebrate the holiday with his closed ones. "Happy thanksgiving everyone.... Spend it with love ones," he tweets. "I'm thankful for the family that loves me unconditionally, my friends, and my true fans. Love u guys!"
The swimmer, who won five gold medals in Olympic Games, landed a place on the 2012 Sexiest Man Alive issue of PEOPLE magazine. Ditching his clothes, he lied with his dog on the sand wearing nothing but a tiny speedo. "He is a good wingman because he's a beautiful dog," he gushed. "Girls come up to me and go, 'Oh my god, where's Carter? He's so good looking!'."
More Ryan Lochte News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March