Ryan Lochte Pulled Over by Cops for Speeding
Ryan Lochte had a run-in with the law recently. The 28-year-old Olympic gold medalist was pulled over by cop and handed a ticket for going 49 in a 40 in Gainesville, FL, near the area where her parents live. According to court records, he was issued a $119 speeding ticket.
The run-in with the cops didn't dampen his spirit to celebrate the holiday with his closed ones. "Happy thanksgiving everyone.... Spend it with love ones," he tweets. "I'm thankful for the family that loves me unconditionally, my friends, and my true fans. Love u guys!"
The swimmer, who won five gold medals in Olympic Games, landed a place on the 2012 Sexiest Man Alive issue of PEOPLE magazine. Ditching his clothes, he lied with his dog on the sand wearing nothing but a tiny speedo. "He is a good wingman because he's a beautiful dog," he gushed. "Girls come up to me and go, 'Oh my god, where's Carter? He's so good looking!'."
More Ryan Lochte News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie