Video: David Letterman Gives Amy Poehler a Surprise Kiss on 'Late Show'
David Letterman surprised Amy Poehler with a kiss when she stopped by his late-night show Tuesday, November 20. The newly-single actress was talking about Vice President Joe Biden who turned down her approach for a kiss when she filmed "Parks and Recreation" in Washington and Letterman gladly jumped in to take the chance to plant his own kiss.
Letterman was introducing a "Parks and Rec" clip, but his sudden movement got Poehlor a little bit flustered. "Oh, I thought you were going to go in for a kiss," she said. Apparently taking it as an invitation, the "Late Show with David Letterman" host grabbed her arm and planted a quick kiss on her lips. Later, there was an awkward moment of thank yous as Poehlor looked a little embarrassed.
"Parks and Rec" recently aired an episode which featured Poehler's character Leslie meeting her personal hero, VP Joe Biden. The scene was filmed in Washington during the summer, but it wasn't until after the November 6 Presidential Election that the special guest star was revealed.
The show will next head to Indianapolis during the first week of December to film at various locations. The NBC comedy is mainly set in the fictional city of Pawnee, Indiana, but it's primarily filmed in Los Angeles.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny