Video: David Letterman Gives Amy Poehler a Surprise Kiss on 'Late Show'
David Letterman surprised Amy Poehler with a kiss when she stopped by his late-night show Tuesday, November 20. The newly-single actress was talking about Vice President Joe Biden who turned down her approach for a kiss when she filmed "Parks and Recreation" in Washington and Letterman gladly jumped in to take the chance to plant his own kiss.
Letterman was introducing a "Parks and Rec" clip, but his sudden movement got Poehlor a little bit flustered. "Oh, I thought you were going to go in for a kiss," she said. Apparently taking it as an invitation, the "Late Show with David Letterman" host grabbed her arm and planted a quick kiss on her lips. Later, there was an awkward moment of thank yous as Poehlor looked a little embarrassed.
"Parks and Rec" recently aired an episode which featured Poehler's character Leslie meeting her personal hero, VP Joe Biden. The scene was filmed in Washington during the summer, but it wasn't until after the November 6 Presidential Election that the special guest star was revealed.
The show will next head to Indianapolis during the first week of December to film at various locations. The NBC comedy is mainly set in the fictional city of Pawnee, Indiana, but it's primarily filmed in Los Angeles.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp