Video: David Letterman Gives Amy Poehler a Surprise Kiss on 'Late Show'
David Letterman surprised Amy Poehler with a kiss when she stopped by his late-night show Tuesday, November 20. The newly-single actress was talking about Vice President Joe Biden who turned down her approach for a kiss when she filmed "Parks and Recreation" in Washington and Letterman gladly jumped in to take the chance to plant his own kiss.
Letterman was introducing a "Parks and Rec" clip, but his sudden movement got Poehlor a little bit flustered. "Oh, I thought you were going to go in for a kiss," she said. Apparently taking it as an invitation, the "Late Show with David Letterman" host grabbed her arm and planted a quick kiss on her lips. Later, there was an awkward moment of thank yous as Poehlor looked a little embarrassed.
"Parks and Rec" recently aired an episode which featured Poehler's character Leslie meeting her personal hero, VP Joe Biden. The scene was filmed in Washington during the summer, but it wasn't until after the November 6 Presidential Election that the special guest star was revealed.
The show will next head to Indianapolis during the first week of December to film at various locations. The NBC comedy is mainly set in the fictional city of Pawnee, Indiana, but it's primarily filmed in Los Angeles.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture