'The Voice' Sends Home Two More, Christina Aguilera Has Only One Protege Left
"The Voice" latest double elimination left Christina Aguilera with just one member remaining. After losing Adriana Louise last week, the "Your Body" songstress had to bid goodbye to her other protege, Sylvia Yacoub, on Tuesday night, November 20.
Sylvia wasn't the only one who got the bad news as Bryan Keith of Team Adam Levine was also sent packing. The Maroon 5 frontman still has two members remaining, Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown.
Blake Shelton also has two singers representing his team in the Top 8 and they are Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott. Cee-Lo Green, meanwhile, is the only coach with three singers, Nicholas David, Cody Belew and Trevin Hunte.
Earlier that night, Xtina teamed up with her proteges Sylvia and Dez Duron to sing "Let There Be Love" from her new album "Lotus". Adam also took the stage with his team for a rendition of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", while Team Blake and Team Christina sang "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" together. Rascal Flatts showed up as a musical guest, performing "Change" with contestants Cassadee and Cody.
More The Voice News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018