'The Voice' Sends Home Two More, Christina Aguilera Has Only One Protege Left
"The Voice" latest double elimination left Christina Aguilera with just one member remaining. After losing Adriana Louise last week, the "Your Body" songstress had to bid goodbye to her other protege, Sylvia Yacoub, on Tuesday night, November 20.
Sylvia wasn't the only one who got the bad news as Bryan Keith of Team Adam Levine was also sent packing. The Maroon 5 frontman still has two members remaining, Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown.
Blake Shelton also has two singers representing his team in the Top 8 and they are Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott. Cee-Lo Green, meanwhile, is the only coach with three singers, Nicholas David, Cody Belew and Trevin Hunte.
Earlier that night, Xtina teamed up with her proteges Sylvia and Dez Duron to sing "Let There Be Love" from her new album "Lotus". Adam also took the stage with his team for a rendition of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", while Team Blake and Team Christina sang "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" together. Rascal Flatts showed up as a musical guest, performing "Change" with contestants Cassadee and Cody.
More The Voice News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M