'The Voice' Sends Home Two More, Christina Aguilera Has Only One Protege Left
"The Voice" latest double elimination left Christina Aguilera with just one member remaining. After losing Adriana Louise last week, the "Your Body" songstress had to bid goodbye to her other protege, Sylvia Yacoub, on Tuesday night, November 20.
Sylvia wasn't the only one who got the bad news as Bryan Keith of Team Adam Levine was also sent packing. The Maroon 5 frontman still has two members remaining, Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown.
Blake Shelton also has two singers representing his team in the Top 8 and they are Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott. Cee-Lo Green, meanwhile, is the only coach with three singers, Nicholas David, Cody Belew and Trevin Hunte.
Earlier that night, Xtina teamed up with her proteges Sylvia and Dez Duron to sing "Let There Be Love" from her new album "Lotus". Adam also took the stage with his team for a rendition of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", while Team Blake and Team Christina sang "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" together. Rascal Flatts showed up as a musical guest, performing "Change" with contestants Cassadee and Cody.
More The Voice News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'