'The Voice' Sends Home Two More, Christina Aguilera Has Only One Protege Left
"The Voice" latest double elimination left Christina Aguilera with just one member remaining. After losing Adriana Louise last week, the "Your Body" songstress had to bid goodbye to her other protege, Sylvia Yacoub, on Tuesday night, November 20.
Sylvia wasn't the only one who got the bad news as Bryan Keith of Team Adam Levine was also sent packing. The Maroon 5 frontman still has two members remaining, Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown.
Blake Shelton also has two singers representing his team in the Top 8 and they are Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott. Cee-Lo Green, meanwhile, is the only coach with three singers, Nicholas David, Cody Belew and Trevin Hunte.
Earlier that night, Xtina teamed up with her proteges Sylvia and Dez Duron to sing "Let There Be Love" from her new album "Lotus". Adam also took the stage with his team for a rendition of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", while Team Blake and Team Christina sang "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" together. Rascal Flatts showed up as a musical guest, performing "Change" with contestants Cassadee and Cody.
More The Voice News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories