'The Voice' Sends Home Two More, Christina Aguilera Has Only One Protege Left
"The Voice" latest double elimination left Christina Aguilera with just one member remaining. After losing Adriana Louise last week, the "Your Body" songstress had to bid goodbye to her other protege, Sylvia Yacoub, on Tuesday night, November 20.
Sylvia wasn't the only one who got the bad news as Bryan Keith of Team Adam Levine was also sent packing. The Maroon 5 frontman still has two members remaining, Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown.
Blake Shelton also has two singers representing his team in the Top 8 and they are Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott. Cee-Lo Green, meanwhile, is the only coach with three singers, Nicholas David, Cody Belew and Trevin Hunte.
Earlier that night, Xtina teamed up with her proteges Sylvia and Dez Duron to sing "Let There Be Love" from her new album "Lotus". Adam also took the stage with his team for a rendition of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", while Team Blake and Team Christina sang "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" together. Rascal Flatts showed up as a musical guest, performing "Change" with contestants Cassadee and Cody.
More The Voice News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special