Barbara Walters' Fascinating People List Revealed Partially
Barbara Walters has revealed her annual list of The Most Fascinating People. The talk show host had a mix of boy band, actors, author, politicians and Olympian this year.
One Direction, who were formed through British version of "The X Factor", were deemed one of the most exciting things that happened in 2012. Ben Affleck, who recently starred in and directed "Argo", was also picked along with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, "Fifty Shades of Grey" writer EL James, Olympian gymnast Gabby Douglas, and actor/comedian Seth McFarlane.
There will be ten people in her list but the remaining three will only be unveiled on Wednesday, December 12 when she also announce the most fascinating of all. The 90-minute special titled "Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2012" will air on ABC at 9:30 P.M. ET.
Last year, Walters included Simon Cowell, the Kardashian sisters, Steve Jobs and Katy Perry on her list. During recent episode of "The View", Walters said she chose people who have been "very much in the news", adding that she includes "no criminals."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season