Barbara Walters' Fascinating People List Revealed Partially
Barbara Walters has revealed her annual list of The Most Fascinating People. The talk show host had a mix of boy band, actors, author, politicians and Olympian this year.
One Direction, who were formed through British version of "The X Factor", were deemed one of the most exciting things that happened in 2012. Ben Affleck, who recently starred in and directed "Argo", was also picked along with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, "Fifty Shades of Grey" writer EL James, Olympian gymnast Gabby Douglas, and actor/comedian Seth McFarlane.
There will be ten people in her list but the remaining three will only be unveiled on Wednesday, December 12 when she also announce the most fascinating of all. The 90-minute special titled "Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2012" will air on ABC at 9:30 P.M. ET.
Last year, Walters included Simon Cowell, the Kardashian sisters, Steve Jobs and Katy Perry on her list. During recent episode of "The View", Walters said she chose people who have been "very much in the news", adding that she includes "no criminals."
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'