Chad Lowe Welcomes Another Daughter
Chad Lowe has a reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving. The "Pretty Little Liars" star announced on Friday, November 16 that he and wife Kim have welcomed their second child, a girl, whose name is still kept a secret.
"It's a girl!!! And she's as beautiful as her mommy and big sister Mabel. We are blessed!" Lowe wrote. His wife added, "Thanks everyone, for all your kind words!! We r exhausted but loving every minute with our new little addition."
Lowe had actually revealed the day the tot will arrive in this world a week prior. He told reporters at the premiere of Disney Channel's "Sofia The First: Once Upon a Princess" in Burbank, California on November 10 that Kim was "due in a week". The 44-year-old actor said, "It's a very special time. I'm excited and [our 3-year-old daughter] Mabel is super excited. We've been waiting for this!"
Lowe, who was once married to actress Hilary Swank, continued, "I'm trying to bank some sleeping hours, which is a little tough. ...I have been out buying a lot of stuff to organize [everything] we have. It is amazing how much stuff babies need. It is incredible."
But most of all, the parents have been preparing three and a half years old Mabel for the role of big sister. "She seems to be very excited. She knows she's got a big job. She's got a lot of things to teach her sibling," he told People.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video