Chad Lowe Welcomes Another Daughter
Chad Lowe has a reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving. The "Pretty Little Liars" star announced on Friday, November 16 that he and wife Kim have welcomed their second child, a girl, whose name is still kept a secret.
"It's a girl!!! And she's as beautiful as her mommy and big sister Mabel. We are blessed!" Lowe wrote. His wife added, "Thanks everyone, for all your kind words!! We r exhausted but loving every minute with our new little addition."
Lowe had actually revealed the day the tot will arrive in this world a week prior. He told reporters at the premiere of Disney Channel's "Sofia The First: Once Upon a Princess" in Burbank, California on November 10 that Kim was "due in a week". The 44-year-old actor said, "It's a very special time. I'm excited and [our 3-year-old daughter] Mabel is super excited. We've been waiting for this!"
Lowe, who was once married to actress Hilary Swank, continued, "I'm trying to bank some sleeping hours, which is a little tough. ...I have been out buying a lot of stuff to organize [everything] we have. It is amazing how much stuff babies need. It is incredible."
But most of all, the parents have been preparing three and a half years old Mabel for the role of big sister. "She seems to be very excited. She knows she's got a big job. She's got a lot of things to teach her sibling," he told People.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie