Chad Lowe Welcomes Another Daughter
Chad Lowe has a reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving. The "Pretty Little Liars" star announced on Friday, November 16 that he and wife Kim have welcomed their second child, a girl, whose name is still kept a secret.
"It's a girl!!! And she's as beautiful as her mommy and big sister Mabel. We are blessed!" Lowe wrote. His wife added, "Thanks everyone, for all your kind words!! We r exhausted but loving every minute with our new little addition."
Lowe had actually revealed the day the tot will arrive in this world a week prior. He told reporters at the premiere of Disney Channel's "Sofia The First: Once Upon a Princess" in Burbank, California on November 10 that Kim was "due in a week". The 44-year-old actor said, "It's a very special time. I'm excited and [our 3-year-old daughter] Mabel is super excited. We've been waiting for this!"
Lowe, who was once married to actress Hilary Swank, continued, "I'm trying to bank some sleeping hours, which is a little tough. ...I have been out buying a lot of stuff to organize [everything] we have. It is amazing how much stuff babies need. It is incredible."
But most of all, the parents have been preparing three and a half years old Mabel for the role of big sister. "She seems to be very excited. She knows she's got a big job. She's got a lot of things to teach her sibling," he told People.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media