'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Henry Has Big Role in Bringing Emma Home
Are Emma and Mary Margaret getting closer to home? A preview for the next episode of "Once Upon a Time" sees Aurora dreaming about Henry, and the dreams may hold a key to bring Emma and Mary Margaret back to Storybrooke.
Realizing that Emma and Mary Margaret need his help, Henry decides to be a hero though what he does may put his life in risk. Meanwhile, in order to protect Henry from further danger, Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in jeopardy.
Regina tries to put David in contact with Mary Margaret across the lands to give her vital information that could help her and Emma return through the portal back to Storybrooke. However, all their efforts could be jeopardized by Cora who does everything in her power to steal the compass away from Mary Margaret and Emma in her quest to find the entrance to Storybrooke.
"Into the Deep" will air Sunday, November 25 at 8/7c on ABC.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise