'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Henry Has Big Role in Bringing Emma Home
Are Emma and Mary Margaret getting closer to home? A preview for the next episode of "Once Upon a Time" sees Aurora dreaming about Henry, and the dreams may hold a key to bring Emma and Mary Margaret back to Storybrooke.
Realizing that Emma and Mary Margaret need his help, Henry decides to be a hero though what he does may put his life in risk. Meanwhile, in order to protect Henry from further danger, Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in jeopardy.
Regina tries to put David in contact with Mary Margaret across the lands to give her vital information that could help her and Emma return through the portal back to Storybrooke. However, all their efforts could be jeopardized by Cora who does everything in her power to steal the compass away from Mary Margaret and Emma in her quest to find the entrance to Storybrooke.
"Into the Deep" will air Sunday, November 25 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!