'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Henry Has Big Role in Bringing Emma Home
Are Emma and Mary Margaret getting closer to home? A preview for the next episode of "Once Upon a Time" sees Aurora dreaming about Henry, and the dreams may hold a key to bring Emma and Mary Margaret back to Storybrooke.
Realizing that Emma and Mary Margaret need his help, Henry decides to be a hero though what he does may put his life in risk. Meanwhile, in order to protect Henry from further danger, Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in jeopardy.
Regina tries to put David in contact with Mary Margaret across the lands to give her vital information that could help her and Emma return through the portal back to Storybrooke. However, all their efforts could be jeopardized by Cora who does everything in her power to steal the compass away from Mary Margaret and Emma in her quest to find the entrance to Storybrooke.
"Into the Deep" will air Sunday, November 25 at 8/7c on ABC.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism