'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Henry Has Big Role in Bringing Emma Home
Are Emma and Mary Margaret getting closer to home? A preview for the next episode of "Once Upon a Time" sees Aurora dreaming about Henry, and the dreams may hold a key to bring Emma and Mary Margaret back to Storybrooke.
Realizing that Emma and Mary Margaret need his help, Henry decides to be a hero though what he does may put his life in risk. Meanwhile, in order to protect Henry from further danger, Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in jeopardy.
Regina tries to put David in contact with Mary Margaret across the lands to give her vital information that could help her and Emma return through the portal back to Storybrooke. However, all their efforts could be jeopardized by Cora who does everything in her power to steal the compass away from Mary Margaret and Emma in her quest to find the entrance to Storybrooke.
"Into the Deep" will air Sunday, November 25 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'