'American Idol' Finalist Accused of Wrecking Marriage
Season 11's contestant of "American Idol" is called a home wrecker. Elise Testone who finished sixth in the Phillip Phillips victory year, reportedly has broken up a six-year marriage of "Idol" guitarist Errol Cooney whom she traveled with on the show's annual summer tour.
Errol's wife Erin filed for divorce in LA County Superior Court last week, TMZ reported. She cited "irreconcilable differences" but her representative said that it was the affair between Errol and Elise that broke them apart. The rep added that Errol confessed to everything after Erin confronted him about some incriminating emails between him and Elise.
However, Elise has denied the affair by telling TMZ, "We developed a friendship on Tour and he developed feelings for me. Their divorce has nothing to do with me and has been a long time coming."
TMZ claimed to have obtained a recent email from Elise to Erin, in which the former said, "Errol was the only person who I felt really loved me in my entire life." Elise additionally apologized to her, saying she was sorry for "any pain you feel I may have caused you, but this is not my fault."
Errol is yet to make a comment.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival