Report: Mom Controls Ariel Winter on Movie Set
There are more words against Ariel Winter's mother who is accused of over-controlling the "Modern Family" actress. A source on the set of one of Ariel's recent movies, "The Chaperone", said that Crystal Winter would control her daughter as well as the production.
Ariel was cast as Sally in the Triple H-starring action comedy and filmed it in 2010. According to TMZ's source, Crystal acted like she was a big part of the movie by getting her own director's chair, listening to each takes on headphones, telling the writers and director of what she thought of each scene and even ordering the production assistants around. Worst of all, she would pull aside Ariel after each take and told her what she did wrong.
Ariel additionally was said not allowed to hang out with the other child actors cast in the movie because Crystal wanted her by her side all the time. Although she was described as an "overbearing stage mom", Crystal never abused her daughter in public, the source claimed.
Ariel's lawyer recently denied the allegations that Crystal abused Ariel. "Ariel is doing well and she has a lot of people who are loving her and supporting her at this time, and I'm pretty confident that she'll fare well through all of this," said the attorney to PEOPLE. "She is obviously a very smart and articulate young lady and an accomplished actress."
However, Crystal's brother-in-law confirmed that Crystal indeed was hard on her daughters. She treated Ariel's sister Shanelle the same way when she was growing up, controlling what she ate and how she looked.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'