Report: Justin Bieber Breaks Up With Selena Gomez
Rumor has it, Justin Bieber is no longer seeing Selena Gomez. According to E! News, the couple parted ways a week ago. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source explained the reason of their split.
Speculation that the pair is no longer together started when Justin posted an Instagram picture of him alone with the caption "*Lingse*", which was interpreted as "Single". Selena was then spotted cuddling up with Jake T. Austin in a photo taken from "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" movie set at the end of October.
Justin and Selena first confirmed their romance on February 27, 2011 when they attended Vanity Fair Oscar Party together. Expressing her feelings a few months later, she said, "I am happy. I'm really happy."
In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, Justin also opened up how he treated the "Who Says" singer. "I never make her separate from me [because] I don't ever want her to feel like I'm ashamed of her," he shared during the chat that will air as a part of a November 25 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter".
More Justin Bieber News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors