Report: Justin Bieber Breaks Up With Selena Gomez
Rumor has it, Justin Bieber is no longer seeing Selena Gomez. According to E! News, the couple parted ways a week ago. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source explained the reason of their split.
Speculation that the pair is no longer together started when Justin posted an Instagram picture of him alone with the caption "*Lingse*", which was interpreted as "Single". Selena was then spotted cuddling up with Jake T. Austin in a photo taken from "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" movie set at the end of October.
Justin and Selena first confirmed their romance on February 27, 2011 when they attended Vanity Fair Oscar Party together. Expressing her feelings a few months later, she said, "I am happy. I'm really happy."
In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, Justin also opened up how he treated the "Who Says" singer. "I never make her separate from me [because] I don't ever want her to feel like I'm ashamed of her," he shared during the chat that will air as a part of a November 25 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter".
More Justin Bieber News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle