Report: Justin Bieber Breaks Up With Selena Gomez
Rumor has it, Justin Bieber is no longer seeing Selena Gomez. According to E! News, the couple parted ways a week ago. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source explained the reason of their split.
Speculation that the pair is no longer together started when Justin posted an Instagram picture of him alone with the caption "*Lingse*", which was interpreted as "Single". Selena was then spotted cuddling up with Jake T. Austin in a photo taken from "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" movie set at the end of October.
Justin and Selena first confirmed their romance on February 27, 2011 when they attended Vanity Fair Oscar Party together. Expressing her feelings a few months later, she said, "I am happy. I'm really happy."
In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, Justin also opened up how he treated the "Who Says" singer. "I never make her separate from me [because] I don't ever want her to feel like I'm ashamed of her," he shared during the chat that will air as a part of a November 25 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter".
More Justin Bieber News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!