Kristen Bell to Appear in 'Gossip Girl' Series Finale
After voicing "Gossip Girl" since the very first episode, Kristen Bell will finally get a screen time on the show. It has been reported that the actress, who is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Dax Shepard, will make a guest appearance in the series finale.
The CW and Warner Bros. have not released any statement regarding the report, but TVLine learns that the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star has filmed a cameo for the last episode, which is slated to air Monday, December 17.
The CW's teen drama series will end its run with a two-hour event, which will kick off at 8 P.M. with a look back at the show's six-year run, including interviews with cast and producers. The final episode titled "New York, I Love You XOXOX" will follow immediately at 9 P.M.
While providing the voice of "Gossip Girl", Bell has starred in a number of feature films, including "When in Rome", "You Again" and upcoming star-studded comedy "Movie 43". She also lands a role on Showtime's comedy "House of Lies", which will return for a second season in early 2013.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed