Kristen Bell to Appear in 'Gossip Girl' Series Finale
After voicing "Gossip Girl" since the very first episode, Kristen Bell will finally get a screen time on the show. It has been reported that the actress, who is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Dax Shepard, will make a guest appearance in the series finale.
The CW and Warner Bros. have not released any statement regarding the report, but TVLine learns that the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star has filmed a cameo for the last episode, which is slated to air Monday, December 17.
The CW's teen drama series will end its run with a two-hour event, which will kick off at 8 P.M. with a look back at the show's six-year run, including interviews with cast and producers. The final episode titled "New York, I Love You XOXOX" will follow immediately at 9 P.M.
While providing the voice of "Gossip Girl", Bell has starred in a number of feature films, including "When in Rome", "You Again" and upcoming star-studded comedy "Movie 43". She also lands a role on Showtime's comedy "House of Lies", which will return for a second season in early 2013.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?