Miley Cyrus: 'I Am Married in My Heart and My Mind'
Miley Cyrus explains why she in no rush to walk down the aisle with fiance Liam Hemsworth. "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper, but I want to take the time to actually enjoy it," she tells the Associated Press.
Before planning her trip to the altar, Miley wants to focus on her music career. "I want people to hear what I want to say and get my record out, so when there is a time that I can take some time off, I'll feel like I accomplished my stuff," she says. "Then I can take a break and just enjoy being married for a little while."
"I want people to remember me for things that are great," the former Disney darling continues, "much bigger than the comedies that I do, but more about the music that I write and the songs that you leave for the world to think about."
Although her current top priority is not her wedding, it doesn't mean that Miley hasn't had a clear vision on how she wants the nuptials be like. "It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one-day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that...," she previously told Ellen DeGeneres.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3