Miley Cyrus: 'I Am Married in My Heart and My Mind'
Miley Cyrus explains why she in no rush to walk down the aisle with fiance Liam Hemsworth. "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper, but I want to take the time to actually enjoy it," she tells the Associated Press.
Before planning her trip to the altar, Miley wants to focus on her music career. "I want people to hear what I want to say and get my record out, so when there is a time that I can take some time off, I'll feel like I accomplished my stuff," she says. "Then I can take a break and just enjoy being married for a little while."
"I want people to remember me for things that are great," the former Disney darling continues, "much bigger than the comedies that I do, but more about the music that I write and the songs that you leave for the world to think about."
Although her current top priority is not her wedding, it doesn't mean that Miley hasn't had a clear vision on how she wants the nuptials be like. "It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one-day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that...," she previously told Ellen DeGeneres.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'