Video: Miley Cyrus Gets Lap Dance, Spanks Stripper's Butt on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
Miley Cyrus got a surprise bachelorette party from Ellen DeGeneres during her recent visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth was treated to a sexy lap dance by two hunky male strippers who tore off their shirts before boasting provocative dance moves around the 19-year-old star.
The former "Hannah Montana" actress looked very shocked as the two guys appeared from the backstage and approached to her. She screamed hysterically and repeatedly said, "Oh my god! Oh my god!" but at the same time, she also enjoyed the show by throwing money at the dancers and at one point spanked the buttock of one of the hunky guys.
During her appearance on the talk show, Miley discussed her upcoming wedding with Liam and brushed off rumors that she's planning multiple weddings. Stressing that she wanted her wedding to be very special, the former Disney darling said, "This is the one day that it's what I choose and every detail is things that I love."
"There is some rumor going around that I'm having like 47 weddings. I'm not," she went on stating. "I'm having one wedding. That's my day and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment. That look of love. That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together. It has to be perfect."
"It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one-day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that... I've been too probably 10, 20 weddings and I've seen that real look 5, 6 times. It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together."
Though having a wedding plan on her list, Miley admitted that she's more concerned on her new album for now. "I'm, like, so focused on my record," she claimed. "I kind of don't want to be in between touring and trying to plan all that - because I didn't really realize until I got a wedding planning book what you have to decide on."
"Like, I don't care what color the napkins are, to be honest," she continued. "I really don't care. So, it's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all."
Miley's appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will air Thursday, November 8. During the show, she will also talk about her much-talked-about new haircut, which she dubbed "eco friendly."
Miley Cyrues gets lap dance:
Miley Cyrus talks new haircut:
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show