Katt Williams Sued for $5M for Allegedly Punching His Female Assistant
Katt Williams is landing in hot water. The Money Mike depicter on "Friday After Next" is served with $5 million lawsuit by his female personal assistant for allegedly assaulting and causing her "serious and permanent injuries."
The 41-year-old comedian/actor/rapper is accused of punching the woman in an altercation on October 6. The father of nine reportedly hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground, leading the alleged victim to be taken to hospital to treat her injuries.
Police was called to the scene when the incident happened, but no one was arrested. Other details including the reason why Katt got upset with his assistant remain unclear. The case is currently under investigation by the detectives.
The lawsuit is filed in L.A. County Superior Court. Katt has no immediate response when called for comment about the matter.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges