Katt Williams Sued for $5M for Allegedly Punching His Female Assistant
Katt Williams is landing in hot water. The Money Mike depicter on "Friday After Next" is served with $5 million lawsuit by his female personal assistant for allegedly assaulting and causing her "serious and permanent injuries."
The 41-year-old comedian/actor/rapper is accused of punching the woman in an altercation on October 6. The father of nine reportedly hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground, leading the alleged victim to be taken to hospital to treat her injuries.
Police was called to the scene when the incident happened, but no one was arrested. Other details including the reason why Katt got upset with his assistant remain unclear. The case is currently under investigation by the detectives.
The lawsuit is filed in L.A. County Superior Court. Katt has no immediate response when called for comment about the matter.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle