Katt Williams Sued for $5M for Allegedly Punching His Female Assistant
Katt Williams is landing in hot water. The Money Mike depicter on "Friday After Next" is served with $5 million lawsuit by his female personal assistant for allegedly assaulting and causing her "serious and permanent injuries."
The 41-year-old comedian/actor/rapper is accused of punching the woman in an altercation on October 6. The father of nine reportedly hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground, leading the alleged victim to be taken to hospital to treat her injuries.
Police was called to the scene when the incident happened, but no one was arrested. Other details including the reason why Katt got upset with his assistant remain unclear. The case is currently under investigation by the detectives.
The lawsuit is filed in L.A. County Superior Court. Katt has no immediate response when called for comment about the matter.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen