Katt Williams Sued for $5M for Allegedly Punching His Female Assistant
Katt Williams is landing in hot water. The Money Mike depicter on "Friday After Next" is served with $5 million lawsuit by his female personal assistant for allegedly assaulting and causing her "serious and permanent injuries."
The 41-year-old comedian/actor/rapper is accused of punching the woman in an altercation on October 6. The father of nine reportedly hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground, leading the alleged victim to be taken to hospital to treat her injuries.
Police was called to the scene when the incident happened, but no one was arrested. Other details including the reason why Katt got upset with his assistant remain unclear. The case is currently under investigation by the detectives.
The lawsuit is filed in L.A. County Superior Court. Katt has no immediate response when called for comment about the matter.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation