Katt Williams Sued for $5M for Allegedly Punching His Female Assistant
Katt Williams is landing in hot water. The Money Mike depicter on "Friday After Next" is served with $5 million lawsuit by his female personal assistant for allegedly assaulting and causing her "serious and permanent injuries."
The 41-year-old comedian/actor/rapper is accused of punching the woman in an altercation on October 6. The father of nine reportedly hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground, leading the alleged victim to be taken to hospital to treat her injuries.
Police was called to the scene when the incident happened, but no one was arrested. Other details including the reason why Katt got upset with his assistant remain unclear. The case is currently under investigation by the detectives.
The lawsuit is filed in L.A. County Superior Court. Katt has no immediate response when called for comment about the matter.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked