Possible New Details of Pepper Potts and Tony Stark's Suit in 'Iron Man 3' Emerge
More major spoilers of "Iron Man 3" have allegedly surfaced online. According to Omelete, a Brazilian entertainment site, Marvel International and Consumer Productes President Simon Philips spilled some big scoops to the audience when attending a recent presentation in Sao Paulo.
As quoted by Comic Book Movie, Pilips reportedly dished on [SPOILER ALERT!] Tony Stark's secret underground Hall of Armors in the third "Iron Man" movie. The billionaire was said to keep at least 16 new suits in his underground. Among the collections, there would be a few classic designs from the original comics.
Another big revelation was the confirmation of Virgina Pepper Potts as Rescue. Philips allegedly announced that Potts would "indeed get in on the action" in her own suit. The report added fuel to Kevin Feige's statement a few months ago as he hinted that Gwyneth Paltrow might get her own suit in the next armored hero movie. "Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point," he said back in July.
Furthermore, Philips dished on the scene in the teaser trailer where Stark was featured lying on a hospital bed and he seemed to get ready for an operation. Philips confirmed that it was during the scene that Stark got injected with the Extremis virus. As a result, he would be able to "create new armors from leftover pieces of older ones."
In "Iron Man 3", Tony Stark will fight against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle.
With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
The movie will be unleashed in the U.S. on May 3, 2013. Robert Downey Jr. will return as Stark, while Ben Kingsley will play his nemesis The Mandarin. Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, James Badge Dale, Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettany, Ashley Hamilton, William Sadler and Jon Favreau are also lining up in the casting department.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip