Kevin Feige Hints Gwyneth Paltrow May Get Her Own 'Iron Man' Suit
Could Gwyneth Paltrow be seen rocking her own armor in an "Iron Man" movie someday? While attending "Iron Man 3" panel at Comic-Con over the weekend, producer Kevin Feige hinted at a possibility of seeing Paltrow's character, Pepper Potts, as Rescue in the armored hero film franchise.
During the panel, a fan mentioned that in the Marvel Comics, there was a story that followed Miss Potts as she gets her own armor known as Rescue. When the audience asked if there's a chance to see Paltrow suited up on screen, Feige responded, "Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point."
Addressing the statement, Jon Favreau who helmed the first two "Iron Man" movies opened up that there have been talks to bring Rescue into the big screen someday. He said, as quoted by Los Angeles Times, "We almost did it a few times; we talked about it a lot. I think we all share your enthusiasm for that, and we all want to see Gwyneth kick a little a**."
Currently in the production stage, "Iron Man 3" will also bring back Robert Downey Jr. and Don Cheadle as Tony Stark and Rhodey respectively. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin, Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian, and James Badge Dale as Eric Savin.
Walt Disney Pictures will release the film in theaters nationwide on May 3, 2013.
More Iron Man 3 News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope