Kevin Feige Hints Gwyneth Paltrow May Get Her Own 'Iron Man' Suit
Could Gwyneth Paltrow be seen rocking her own armor in an "Iron Man" movie someday? While attending "Iron Man 3" panel at Comic-Con over the weekend, producer Kevin Feige hinted at a possibility of seeing Paltrow's character, Pepper Potts, as Rescue in the armored hero film franchise.
During the panel, a fan mentioned that in the Marvel Comics, there was a story that followed Miss Potts as she gets her own armor known as Rescue. When the audience asked if there's a chance to see Paltrow suited up on screen, Feige responded, "Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point."
Addressing the statement, Jon Favreau who helmed the first two "Iron Man" movies opened up that there have been talks to bring Rescue into the big screen someday. He said, as quoted by Los Angeles Times, "We almost did it a few times; we talked about it a lot. I think we all share your enthusiasm for that, and we all want to see Gwyneth kick a little a**."
Currently in the production stage, "Iron Man 3" will also bring back Robert Downey Jr. and Don Cheadle as Tony Stark and Rhodey respectively. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin, Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian, and James Badge Dale as Eric Savin.
Walt Disney Pictures will release the film in theaters nationwide on May 3, 2013.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly