Kevin Feige Hints Gwyneth Paltrow May Get Her Own 'Iron Man' Suit
Could Gwyneth Paltrow be seen rocking her own armor in an "Iron Man" movie someday? While attending "Iron Man 3" panel at Comic-Con over the weekend, producer Kevin Feige hinted at a possibility of seeing Paltrow's character, Pepper Potts, as Rescue in the armored hero film franchise.
During the panel, a fan mentioned that in the Marvel Comics, there was a story that followed Miss Potts as she gets her own armor known as Rescue. When the audience asked if there's a chance to see Paltrow suited up on screen, Feige responded, "Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point."
Addressing the statement, Jon Favreau who helmed the first two "Iron Man" movies opened up that there have been talks to bring Rescue into the big screen someday. He said, as quoted by Los Angeles Times, "We almost did it a few times; we talked about it a lot. I think we all share your enthusiasm for that, and we all want to see Gwyneth kick a little a**."
Currently in the production stage, "Iron Man 3" will also bring back Robert Downey Jr. and Don Cheadle as Tony Stark and Rhodey respectively. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin, Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian, and James Badge Dale as Eric Savin.
Walt Disney Pictures will release the film in theaters nationwide on May 3, 2013.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'