One Direction Give Pro Performance at U.S. 'X Factor'
British boyband One Direction did not fail to make the ladies shriek and go on to a wild hysteria when they performed in the "The X Factor (US)" results show on Thursday, November 8. The boys opened the show with two of their big hits from the new album, "Take Me Home".
1D opened the show with the upbeat pop tune "Live While We're Young" where they had an elaborate display of props from phone booths, balloons, and a lot of dancing moves. Before their second performance, the show treated the live audience to a video montage of One Direction's first auditions in the British edition of the talent show.
The super group then went on stage again to perform their newest Ed Sheeran-penned single "Little Things", which is a nice, sweet ballad. The boys gave a heartfelt acoustic rendition of the song while calmly seated on sound speakers under the dramatic stage spotlights. Even in this mellow and almost solemn performance, The Directioner's yells and screams still echoed throughout the venue.
One Direction were formed back in 2010, when music producer and "The X Factor" judge, Simon Cowell assembled the five members, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson during the seventh series of the British singing competition.
"Live While We're Young":
More One Direction News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West