One Direction Give Pro Performance at U.S. 'X Factor'
British boyband One Direction did not fail to make the ladies shriek and go on to a wild hysteria when they performed in the "The X Factor (US)" results show on Thursday, November 8. The boys opened the show with two of their big hits from the new album, "Take Me Home".
1D opened the show with the upbeat pop tune "Live While We're Young" where they had an elaborate display of props from phone booths, balloons, and a lot of dancing moves. Before their second performance, the show treated the live audience to a video montage of One Direction's first auditions in the British edition of the talent show.
The super group then went on stage again to perform their newest Ed Sheeran-penned single "Little Things", which is a nice, sweet ballad. The boys gave a heartfelt acoustic rendition of the song while calmly seated on sound speakers under the dramatic stage spotlights. Even in this mellow and almost solemn performance, The Directioner's yells and screams still echoed throughout the venue.
One Direction were formed back in 2010, when music producer and "The X Factor" judge, Simon Cowell assembled the five members, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson during the seventh series of the British singing competition.
"Live While We're Young":
More One Direction News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park