Jennifer Lawrence: I Am Considered Fat in Hollywood
Jennifer Lawrence refuses to slim down just so that she lands a part in a movie. The Katnis Everdeen of "The Hunger Games", who was criticized by some earlier this year for looking well-fed in her portrayal of the heroine in the movie, is aware that in Hollywood, she's considered full-figured.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress," the 22-year-old actress says to ELLE where she graces the cover in its latest issue. "I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach." She adds, "I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors."
"I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner'," the "Winter's Bone" star elaborates. "[I want my] body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed."
Jennifer also talks about her romance with her boyfriend, "X-Men: First Class" co-star Nicholas Hoult. "We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice a**.' I never thought we'd have such different opinions on a**es," she says.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway