Jennifer Lawrence: I Am Considered Fat in Hollywood
Jennifer Lawrence refuses to slim down just so that she lands a part in a movie. The Katnis Everdeen of "The Hunger Games", who was criticized by some earlier this year for looking well-fed in her portrayal of the heroine in the movie, is aware that in Hollywood, she's considered full-figured.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress," the 22-year-old actress says to ELLE where she graces the cover in its latest issue. "I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach." She adds, "I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors."
"I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner'," the "Winter's Bone" star elaborates. "[I want my] body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed."
Jennifer also talks about her romance with her boyfriend, "X-Men: First Class" co-star Nicholas Hoult. "We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice a**.' I never thought we'd have such different opinions on a**es," she says.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'