Jennifer Lawrence: I Am Considered Fat in Hollywood
Jennifer Lawrence refuses to slim down just so that she lands a part in a movie. The Katnis Everdeen of "The Hunger Games", who was criticized by some earlier this year for looking well-fed in her portrayal of the heroine in the movie, is aware that in Hollywood, she's considered full-figured.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress," the 22-year-old actress says to ELLE where she graces the cover in its latest issue. "I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach." She adds, "I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors."
"I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner'," the "Winter's Bone" star elaborates. "[I want my] body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed."
Jennifer also talks about her romance with her boyfriend, "X-Men: First Class" co-star Nicholas Hoult. "We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice a**.' I never thought we'd have such different opinions on a**es," she says.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'