Kendrick Lamar's Collaboration With Lady GaGa Lands Online
Kendrick Lamar's first full-length album, "good kid, m.A.A.d city", is quickly climbing the Billboard 200 chart this week and making an impressive debut for the rapper-songwriter. However, K-Dot followers will be glad to know that a previously-unreleased collaborative track with pop superstar Lady GaGa is now out on the web.
"Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" is spreading online like wildfire. The track was first posted by GaGa's frequent collaborator, DJ White Shadow, and has since taken listeners to an interesting music ride. The Mother Monster's sultry voice surprisingly blends well with K-Dot's rapping style.
The track was left off from Lamar's debut album due to production deadlines that needed to be met. "We had a date, but we had to meet the deadline for the pre-order date. That's just the business side coming through and messing things up," the rapper explained during an interview with Complex.com.
The "Poker Face" singer also commented on the unreleased collaborative work and said, "We feel bad about killing your vibe, so here's the demo you never got to hear."
Finally, fans of the two artists can now lay their ears on the much-hyped Lamar-GaGa collaboration and hear how their musical styles blend together in the single that did not quite make the cut.
More Kendrick Lamar News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March