Kendrick Lamar's Collaboration With Lady GaGa Lands Online
Kendrick Lamar's first full-length album, "good kid, m.A.A.d city", is quickly climbing the Billboard 200 chart this week and making an impressive debut for the rapper-songwriter. However, K-Dot followers will be glad to know that a previously-unreleased collaborative track with pop superstar Lady GaGa is now out on the web.
"Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" is spreading online like wildfire. The track was first posted by GaGa's frequent collaborator, DJ White Shadow, and has since taken listeners to an interesting music ride. The Mother Monster's sultry voice surprisingly blends well with K-Dot's rapping style.
The track was left off from Lamar's debut album due to production deadlines that needed to be met. "We had a date, but we had to meet the deadline for the pre-order date. That's just the business side coming through and messing things up," the rapper explained during an interview with Complex.com.
The "Poker Face" singer also commented on the unreleased collaborative work and said, "We feel bad about killing your vibe, so here's the demo you never got to hear."
Finally, fans of the two artists can now lay their ears on the much-hyped Lamar-GaGa collaboration and hear how their musical styles blend together in the single that did not quite make the cut.
More Kendrick Lamar News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video