Miley Cyrus Goes Wild With Liam Hemsworth in Borgore's Video 'Decisions'
Miley Cyrus lets out her inner party girl persona in a music video for Borgore's song "Decisions". The former "Hannah Montana" star goes wild at a rave party, where everybody have fun with a bunch of cakes. Getting her body covered in cream, the 19-year-old starlet is also seen making out with her fiance Liam Hemsworth who dresses up as a unicorn. At the end of the clip, she is featured sitting on a pedicab, looking messy in a white ball gown and mascara tears that roll down her face.
Back in October, Miley shared to Rolling Stone about the concept of the wild visuals. "That [expletive] was crazy. He walked into his hotel room, and it was people in the weirdest clothes you've ever seen," she dished. "My fiance was dressed as a unicorn - we make out in the video, which is very funny. It's just the most random group. We walk in and we're like, 'This feels like a party,' so it's dope."
Borgore, whose real name is Asaf Borger, announced his duet with Miley back on August, 20. At the time he tweeted, "yer so i guess i can say now that miley cyrus is the backing female voice in decisions." On the same day, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer also wrote, "Yo check out Decisions me & @borgore new track."
Of his collaboration with Miley, the EDM artist said, "I thought she was made up more to be a star, but she was pretty phenomenal behind the booth."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'