Kim Kardashian Dons Sexy Catwoman Suit for Halloween
Kim Kardashian flaunted her best assets in a skin-tight Catwoman PVC suit. The reality star joined boyfriend Kanye West and her family for a Halloween bash at LIV at Fountainebleau in Miami Beach on Wednesday, October 31 night.
Kim was into the character so much that she posed for the photographers with her claws on and her lips pouted. She arrived at the party in a gold Lamborghini with Kanye who was dressed as Batman. Kim's version of Catwoman is more of the design worn by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" while Kanye kept his costume simple with a Batman mask and a balaclava to cover his face.
Kim's sister Kourtney Kardashian was wearing a Batgirl costume while her partner Scott Disick went for Batman's sidekick Robin. The Kardashians' close friend Jonathan Cheban got into the Gotham mood as well by taking up as the Riddler. Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian was miles away to perform her duty as "The X Factor (US)" host for the first time.
Kim previously went as a sexy mermaid when attending Midori Green Halloween party in New York City on Saturday, October 27. It reportedly took her two months to prepare the costume and two hours to get ready. Kanye, who accompanied her to the event, went as a sailor.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest