Kim Kardashian Dons Sexy Catwoman Suit for Halloween
Kim Kardashian flaunted her best assets in a skin-tight Catwoman PVC suit. The reality star joined boyfriend Kanye West and her family for a Halloween bash at LIV at Fountainebleau in Miami Beach on Wednesday, October 31 night.
Kim was into the character so much that she posed for the photographers with her claws on and her lips pouted. She arrived at the party in a gold Lamborghini with Kanye who was dressed as Batman. Kim's version of Catwoman is more of the design worn by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" while Kanye kept his costume simple with a Batman mask and a balaclava to cover his face.
Kim's sister Kourtney Kardashian was wearing a Batgirl costume while her partner Scott Disick went for Batman's sidekick Robin. The Kardashians' close friend Jonathan Cheban got into the Gotham mood as well by taking up as the Riddler. Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian was miles away to perform her duty as "The X Factor (US)" host for the first time.
Kim previously went as a sexy mermaid when attending Midori Green Halloween party in New York City on Saturday, October 27. It reportedly took her two months to prepare the costume and two hours to get ready. Kanye, who accompanied her to the event, went as a sailor.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia