Kim Kardashian Dons Sexy Catwoman Suit for Halloween
Kim Kardashian flaunted her best assets in a skin-tight Catwoman PVC suit. The reality star joined boyfriend Kanye West and her family for a Halloween bash at LIV at Fountainebleau in Miami Beach on Wednesday, October 31 night.
Kim was into the character so much that she posed for the photographers with her claws on and her lips pouted. She arrived at the party in a gold Lamborghini with Kanye who was dressed as Batman. Kim's version of Catwoman is more of the design worn by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" while Kanye kept his costume simple with a Batman mask and a balaclava to cover his face.
Kim's sister Kourtney Kardashian was wearing a Batgirl costume while her partner Scott Disick went for Batman's sidekick Robin. The Kardashians' close friend Jonathan Cheban got into the Gotham mood as well by taking up as the Riddler. Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian was miles away to perform her duty as "The X Factor (US)" host for the first time.
Kim previously went as a sexy mermaid when attending Midori Green Halloween party in New York City on Saturday, October 27. It reportedly took her two months to prepare the costume and two hours to get ready. Kanye, who accompanied her to the event, went as a sailor.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd