Kim Kardashian Went as Sexy Mermaid at Halloween Party
Kim Kardashian went as a sexy mermaid on this year's Halloween. The reality star attended Midori Green Halloween party in New York City on Saturday, October 27 in a 1984 movie "Splash" - inspired costume complete with the shell bralet and fishtail skirt.
According to the Washington Post, Kardashian spent two months to plan her mermaid costume and two hours to get ready. Wearing platinum blond hair, she showed off her best assets in the costume. She took some pictures on her phone of her and boyfriend Kanye West before attending the party. "Me & my captain!" she tweeted.
Kardashian joked that when Hurricane Sandy hits the East Coast, Kanye, who was dressed as captain in striped shirt and red boat shoes, could "sail" her to safety. "I'm off to the Midori Halloween Party in NYC! So excited! What do you think of my costume? I've always been fascinated with mermaids!" Kardashian tweeted.
This is the second year Kardashian has attended and hosted the Midori event. She has an endorsement deal with the liquor company. Last year she adorned flaming red hair to go as Poison Ivy.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series