Kim Kardashian Went as Sexy Mermaid at Halloween Party
Kim Kardashian went as a sexy mermaid on this year's Halloween. The reality star attended Midori Green Halloween party in New York City on Saturday, October 27 in a 1984 movie "Splash" - inspired costume complete with the shell bralet and fishtail skirt.
According to the Washington Post, Kardashian spent two months to plan her mermaid costume and two hours to get ready. Wearing platinum blond hair, she showed off her best assets in the costume. She took some pictures on her phone of her and boyfriend Kanye West before attending the party. "Me & my captain!" she tweeted.
Kardashian joked that when Hurricane Sandy hits the East Coast, Kanye, who was dressed as captain in striped shirt and red boat shoes, could "sail" her to safety. "I'm off to the Midori Halloween Party in NYC! So excited! What do you think of my costume? I've always been fascinated with mermaids!" Kardashian tweeted.
This is the second year Kardashian has attended and hosted the Midori event. She has an endorsement deal with the liquor company. Last year she adorned flaming red hair to go as Poison Ivy.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show