Report: Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown to Be Designed by L'Wren Scott
The designer of Angelina Jolie's wedding dress has possibly been unveiled. The mother of six was reported meeting L'Wren Scott last week, discussing her wedding gown design, according to Grazia Daily.
"Angelina wanted to go with someone who is not so obvious for designing wedding gowns," a friend said. "She's been courted by some of the hottest designers on the planet, but having a big name isn't important to Angelina. She wanted someone she could trust and she most definitely trusts L'Wren."
"L'Wren is famed for designing clothes to suit taller, thin women like herself," a source explained. "Of all the people she's met with she feels L'Wren is the one that understands her body the most." Fashion designer L'Wren is Mick Jagger's lover and has been living next door to Angelina and Brad in Richmond since April.
Angelina has been dating Brad Pitt for 7 years. They met on "Mr and Mrs Smith" movie set and it was rumored that their relationship was behind his split from then wife Jennifer Aniston.
In October 2006, the 48-year-old actor who starred in "Troy" stated to Esquire that he would marry the 37-year-old actress when everyone in America was permitted legally to marry. However, last April, they were engaged.
The couple hasn't announced the date of their nuptials. The actor said in September, "No plans yet, other than we are going to do it [marry]. I plan very little as I get older." Meanwhile, a source told Life & Style, "When the mention of a wedding was brought up recently, Angelina laughed. It's clear she has no intention of marrying Brad anytime soon."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture