Report: Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown to Be Designed by L'Wren Scott
The designer of Angelina Jolie's wedding dress has possibly been unveiled. The mother of six was reported meeting L'Wren Scott last week, discussing her wedding gown design, according to Grazia Daily.
"Angelina wanted to go with someone who is not so obvious for designing wedding gowns," a friend said. "She's been courted by some of the hottest designers on the planet, but having a big name isn't important to Angelina. She wanted someone she could trust and she most definitely trusts L'Wren."
"L'Wren is famed for designing clothes to suit taller, thin women like herself," a source explained. "Of all the people she's met with she feels L'Wren is the one that understands her body the most." Fashion designer L'Wren is Mick Jagger's lover and has been living next door to Angelina and Brad in Richmond since April.
Angelina has been dating Brad Pitt for 7 years. They met on "Mr and Mrs Smith" movie set and it was rumored that their relationship was behind his split from then wife Jennifer Aniston.
In October 2006, the 48-year-old actor who starred in "Troy" stated to Esquire that he would marry the 37-year-old actress when everyone in America was permitted legally to marry. However, last April, they were engaged.
The couple hasn't announced the date of their nuptials. The actor said in September, "No plans yet, other than we are going to do it [marry]. I plan very little as I get older." Meanwhile, a source told Life & Style, "When the mention of a wedding was brought up recently, Angelina laughed. It's clear she has no intention of marrying Brad anytime soon."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors