NBC Sets Midseason Premiere Dates of 'Community', 'Smash', 'The Voice' and More
NBC has announced its 2013 midseason slate, unveiling when "Community" will return with the long-benched fourth season. The college comedy will kick off its new installment Thursday, February 7, 2013. According to star Yvette Nicole Brown, the show will take over "30 Rock" slot as she tweeted, "Guys, #Community officially has an airdate: Thursday, February 7th at 8pm!"
Another anticipated return is "Smash", which will open its sophomore run with a two-hour episode at 9 P.M. on Tuesday, February 5, before moving to 10 P.M. in the following week. "The Voice" will later debut its fourth cycle on Monday, March 25, joined by "Revolution" which will take a break after November 12.
"The Biggest Loser" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" will return Sunday, January 6 and Sunday, March 3 respectively. Also coming in 2013 are new drama "Deception" (previously known as "Infamous"), fresh comedy "1600 Penn" and new reality show "Ready for Love" produced by Eva Longoria.
Sunday, January 6
- "Deception" (formerly "Infamous")
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur